Chapter 6(Christmas special)

1 week later
Kiara P.O.V
It's Christmas and I'm so happy to spend time with my family especially my cousins that I haven't seen since I was 10 years old and august is coming. I woke up very early to help my mom cook. We were making baked Mac and cheese,mashed potatoes with ribs,cherry pie,blueberry pie,veggies,and a lot more good food. I let my mom do the pies because she likes her pies to be perfect so I went upstairs to my bathroom and took a shower. I looked at the clock and it was already 10:00 I put on my outfit(picture)and put my fav perfume by Victoria Secret. I got a call from august.

Phone convo*
Aug:hey beautiful
Me:hey
Aug:wyd
Me:getting ready for today. Hbu
Aug:same. Talk to you later. Bye ma
Me:bye
End of convo*

After that I straighten my hair. I went downstairs and made myself some hot chocolate. In the middle of doing that the door bell rang I went to go open it and it was august I hugged him and said hey. "It smells good in here"he said. "I was helping my mom cook and now I'm making a hot chocolate for myself" I said. "Oh..so you don't want to share it with me" he said. I chuckled and went to the kitchen. He followed me there picked me up and sat me on the counter. "I got this." He said going to finish my hot chocolate. He added whip cream and mint shavings on top. He looked so cute doin it. He handed it to me and I started drinking it. In the middle of me drinking it august took it and drank some. I put the serious face and he was laughing like it was funny then I started to laugh. "Where is my present?" He said. "I don't know" I said. He just went to the living room and watched tv. I felt bad so I followed him and put my legs on his lap and watched whatever show he was watching. He chuckled makin me smile

August P.O.V
Kiara is such a nice girl and I can't wait to ask her. It's already 5:00. And her family came we were all talking introducing ourselves and having fun. It was that time to eat the delicious food that kiara and her family made. I felt like I was in heaven eating the food. It was now 9:00 and it was time to open presents.

Kiara P.O.V
I opened my first present and it was jewelry by my god mother it was so pretty, then I got clothes from my aunt and uncle, shoes from my oldest cousin, more jewelry by my mom, and a lot more presents. I went upstairs to my room to get Augusts present I went back downstairs and handed it to him.

August P.O.V
When I opened it I was hype because it was the Columbia 11s. After that I started to get nervous because it was my turn to tell kiara if she could be mine. Her mom was the only one that knew about this I went to her got on one knee and said "kiara you are a sweetheart and a beautiful young lady. Since the first day I saw you I fell in love with you, you have a personality that other girls don't have and that's wat I like about you you are a very unique woman. I was wondering if you can be my girl/wife forever?" At this moment it was silent and she was tearing up. I was scared if she was going to say no. After a minute she finally answered "yea..august I will be your girl forever" she said. I slid a promise ring on her ring finger. We kissed and hugged. It was the best day in my world. The whole day we were snuggling and kissing. When every one left me and kiara were sleeping and still snuggling.

Finally!! They are dating. hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!