Chapter 30

Kiara's P.O.V
SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!
Yayyy!!!
Today haydee,Joshua,august, and I are doing to the beach. August and I prepared some lunch and added it to a basket.

I am now officially 3 months pregnant and I'm getting big. If I wear something loose it'll still pop. In 5 more weeks we are going to have the gender reveal party.

August's P.O.V
Since Kiara is leaving tomorrow morning to go to L.A with haydee I decided to go to Florida and see one of my friends that works in a studio. I'm planning to release the song and sing it to her the day of the gender reveal party.

"Yo aug you wanna race?" Joshua asked me.

"Yeah, just know that don't cry when you lose"

"Haha. Nigga you thought I'm gon lose"

"Haha"

Haydee was on the left side where Joshua was at and kiara was on the right side where I was at.

"On the count of three!" Kiara and haydee said together.

"1..2..3 GO!!" They said

Joshua and I ran as fast as we can. We went back running to where where the girls were and apparently it was a tie.

"Rock,paper, scissors and lets see who wins to break the tie" I said to Joshua.

"Ok, but wats the prize" Joshua asked.

"The person that losses has to buy the other one a frozen yogurt with their favorite toppings." I said.

"Ok let's go. 1 on 1"

"Ok"

We played and Joshua won so I have to get him a frozen yogurt wit his favorite toppings on it.

"Now go get my shit." Joshua said.

"Damn, man. You fuckin cheated "

"No I didn't now go get my yogurt" Joshua said.

I went to Kiara and she was chilling in the sun.

"Ayy, bae you want some yogurt" I asked.

"No I'm fine" she said.

"I'll be back, ok"

"Ok"

I went to the closest frozen yogurt place and got Joshua's frozen yogurt.

"Here nigga" I said giving Joshua his yogurt.

"You mad or nahh??" He said in a ratchet voice.

"No I'm not mad" I said

"Hahaha" he laughed.

I went to kiara and cuddled her for the last time for 2 weeks.

"You look cut bae in that bikini wit yo lil belly popping out" I said.

"Imma miss you while I'm gone" she said.

"Me too but when you come back we'll have the gender reveal party and it'll be litt. Haha" I said.

"You mad annoying" she said.

"Don't say that to me I'm not annoying" I said pouting.

"I'm sorry baby, your right your not annoying"she said kissing my lips.

"I'll miss your soft lips"I said while we pulled out of the kiss.

The whole day we were just chilling and getting in the water.

Kiara went to haydee's house so that it'll be easier for them to got to the airport.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I was planning to only update on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday's. I'm officially starting on Wednesday. But I hope y'all liked this chapter and all the other ones. Thank y'all for reading.