The Unknown Summoning

"Oh no, where did I put it?" Grumbled an elderly woman with gray hair that was in a tightbun, wearing a lilac kimono, searching atop of bookshelves.

"Oh goodness! I must've put it in the basement!!" She remembered. She made her way downstairs to the basement and flickered the light on, only to see a magic circle imprinted on the gray, dusty, floor.

She walked to an empty dusty desk and opened the drawer. She smiled, "Ah! So there you were," she picked up a golden necklace that looked very old and it seemed that the string was about to pop.

She walked where the magic circle was and stood on the middle of it. She held the necklace up and muttered, "Eins, zwei, drei meiner Zählung hören, denn ich dich beschwören. Sie mit der großen Kraft, sie, die das reine Herz besitzt. Kommen Sie her, der Gerechtigkeit in der Welt zu dienen und Wohlstand bringen," As she muttered, the magic circle began to glow green and slowly changed color to blue.

Green dust began to appear next to her forming a humanoid shape. "Erfüllen Sie sich Ihre Aufgaben in dieser Welt wie mein Knecht, Berserker!" As she said the last words, the humanoid shape came to life in the form of what appeared to be a young girl with long blonde hair up to the back of her knees and gold armor that showed her cleavege and stomach, but covered her chest.

And a white knee high skirt that covered the behind of her legs and showed the front side with armor covering her waist but exposing her long pale skin legs. And to top it off, all of her armor was made out of gold with bracelets that hugged tightly her biceps in her arms. The elderly woman stared at her with a smile.

"Grandma! I'm home! Man, I'm starving! Did you do anything to eat or have any leftovers that I can--!" A boy with light lavender hair made his way down to the basement to see his Grandma with a mysterious cute girl looking at him curiously. "What the what?" He said as he backed away slowly. The girl smirked "Are you the one who summoned me?"

She asked as the elderly woman walked towards her grandson and took his hand. "Treat her nicely, My dear Ryōta," she said with a glint in her eyes. "Ha? Wait what?! Master?! Grandma what is she talking about and what do mean by that?" He asked but before he did anything, the blonde girl walked towards him and leaned into his face closely that he felt her breath.

"Hm. Well you're kinda cute," she said with a smirk. He blushed at the sudden comment, "H-Huh?!" He felt a sharp pain on the front of his right hand, he lifted to see a strange design glowing a color that rivaled blood itself. "Ah! So you are my master? Well, it looks like I have luck on my side. Don't ya think?" She winked at him followed by a playful smirk as she walked past him to the stairs.

Ryōta was left dumbfounded for a good amount of time before he remembered what problem he just got into. He darted up on the stairs onto the kitchen and saw his Grandma, Fumiko washing the dishes while the strange girl was on the living room examining the books that were neatly organized on the bookshelf located in the corner of the entrance.

"Grandma, who the hell is she and what is this-this thing on my hand!" Ryōta whispered yelled. Fumiko only smiled warmly and spoke, "Since I am too old for this war, I have a favor to ask of you," She said as she gently dried her hands on a washcloth. "There is this war called the Holy Grail War. Seven ancient servants are required to participate,"

"And so seven masters as well. The grail will grant any wish you ask of it if you win the war," Ryōta stood completely agape. He was about to speak when suddenly,

"Hate to break this beautiful conversation but we have company," said the blonde girl. As soon as she said that a crash was heard in the backyard of the house.

"This shit is actually happening?!"