The Fierce Opponent

There was a loud crash on the backyard. Smoke from the debris clouded the enemy that just intruded the residence. "Get behind me cutie!" Yelled the blonde servant as Ryōta, once again, blushed at the nickname. "Stop calling me that!"

The thick gray smoke finally cleared out, and there stood a female with long straight lavender hair and blindfold over eyes. In her hands, two blades that were chained in one. And finally, her outfit was black with long black boots.

Ryōta's eyes widened. "Who is she? Why is she holding--"

"Calm yourself would you?" Berserker calmly spoke, without taking her eyes off the other servant. Ryōta shut his mouth and obeyed silently. Standing in front of his grandma protectively.

"Looking for something?" Berserker asked, as she summoned one of her swords. "If you want to get out of here alive I suggest you don't provoke me. Rider."

Ryōta furrowed his eyebrows at the mysterious girl. 'How the hell did she know she was a servant? And most of all servant class Rider?!' He thought.

Rider didn't say anything she just stood there and stared. The same was done by Berserker, she observed carefully on what she was planning to do.

Suddenly, Rider dashed with her silver dagger at Ryōta, preparing to stab him. Ryōta moved out of the way with fear on his eyes, but he didn't get that far.

He closed his eyes shut, waiting for the dagger to impale him, but it never came. Instead the sound of clashing metal was heard.

Berserker paralleled her sword with Rider's. Engaging into what appeared a ruthless fight between two agile and fast women. "I gave you a chance to leave here in peace, but since you refused,"

She forced back Rider with a force that sent her to the other side of the backyard. "I have no choice but to obliterate you from the face of the earth."

Berserker equipped into her 3rd strongest armor, The Red Queen Armor, she had battled thousands of demons and even the god of the Underworld himself in this armor, because he had challenged her to a battle to prove if she was a worthy opponent as the legends say.

The armor consisted of gray armored plates in all her body, a brown belt around her waist and finally, a red long skirt that ended to her ankles and black leather boots with belts at the sides.

Her hair was braided into a thick fishtail. What made it look terrifying, was the weapon that was three times bigger than herself. It was black marble and dangerously sharp to the point in can cut through air. It's handle edges we're a deep red and made of gold.

Ryōta was speechless, and shocked. It looked simple but there was something odd about it that made him tremble all the the way to his toes. There was a moment of tension in the air. In the blink of an eye, Berserker was on the other side of the backyard as well as Rider who was where Berserker had once stood.

Berserker had her massive sword positioned like she had just striked a deadly blow that ended to the left side, as well as Rider, to the right. After a few seconds, Berserker stood up. But Rider, fell to the ground a small puddle of blood oozing from what appeared to be a major wound in her abdomen.

"I warned you didn't I?"

Rider weakly attempted to get up, she looked at Berserker, who had a blank expression. Without a word said she left the scene, and Berserker returned to her normal armor.

"Master..."

Ryōta snapped his head to her direction. "U-uh yea?" The blonde beauty turned and stared at him with an innocent look. Suddenly she smirked, "Were you that scared that you soiled your pants?" She snickered. Ryōta blinked and looked down only to realize he had a damp spot near his crotch area.

He blushed furiously, "W-What?! No! Thi-This is a-actually juice that I spilled over w-when that servant attacked us! I s-swear!!" He stuttered, but Berserker was to busy laughing and clutching her stomach. "I'm gonna have so much fun in teasing you babe," She winked at him. "Wha--! I told you to stop calling me that!!"

"What news have you brought me Rider?" A voice spoke. The injured servant sat still as a purple haired woman attended her grave wound. "It's servant class Berserker. But she has similar appearance to that man."

"Who's her master?"

"A boy from your school he lives with what appeared to be his grandmother," Rider hissed in pain as the woman dabbed a cloth into her injury.

"Lives with his grandma...huh." The man smirked.

'I think I have just figured out who is the 9th servant's master'