Hold ya breath! C.3

I shot up. I pulled myself back into reality. I was laying in a familiar bed in a even more familiar room. Not rocking back and fourth scared out of my mind. I was back in my old room at Travis's. I stretched and glanced towards where I would lay Riley for her naps. I stared intently and eventually got up and walked to the closet. All my old shit was here. After I dispersed from my apartment Travis got my shit and had it for me here. I grabbed black jeans a vans shirt and my vans and pulled my thick long brown hair into a pony tail. I didn't bother with makeup and ran downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see the guys and some of the girls.

"It's Halloween. I hope yall are ready to find my baby but before that I'm going to go pick of up Tyler." I said staring at Travis the whole time. I knew he was gonna protest me getting Tyler but I gave him a reassuring look.

I know what I'm doing.

I grabbed Travis car keys and without hesitation walked out the front door to his black bimmer. I hit unlock and climbed inside. I started up the car closing the door and got comfortable. I took a deep breath and remembered what Travis told me the day before I had went missing with Tyler.

"No matter how hard things get you have me and everyone else also okay?" He said staring at me.

He engulfed me in a hug. I took a deep deep breath and stared at the road. Let's do this.

Within thirty minutes I reached Tyler's facility. I got out the car and briefly looked in my purse I had grabbed out my room. I pulled out the small pocket knife and put it in my jeans pockets. I wasn't taking any chances. I was about to willingly help someone that had made my life hell. I took a deep breath stared at the building and began walking at a steady pace. I began hearing things as soon as I entered the building. It was pleasant inside. I guess that's how they get people to sign they're loved ones away in places like this. Front like it's okay and normal when in reality it probably isn't. I shook off the thought and approached the receptionist. She was on the phone and hung up after a few short moments.

"How can I help you ma'am?" She questioned with a pleasant look on her face.

"I'm here for someone. Um their supposed to be getting released today..." I trailed off hoping she'd just nod and go fetch him.

"Let me check the checkout sheet really quick!" She says rushing through a stack of papers neatly sat on her desk. "Ah! Found it! It says here the only person being released today is Mr. Okonma." She lifted her head and looked at me with a hint of shock on her face.

"Your actually here for him?" She questioned clearly shocked.

"Yes." I said sharply hoping she'd just do what I needed now. "Now please where is he."

Tyler

Thats the last of it. All my shit was neatly tucked away into my suitcase. It only took a few minutes. I didn't come in with much and I won't leave with much. I walked to the bathroom connected to my room and threw some water on my face. I'm gonna see my baby today! I'm. beyond excited. She's going to freak out when she sees me at Travis's. She's gonna love her surprise! I can't wait to see Riley as well I miss my baby girl. She reminds me of myself and her mom a little. She has her moms ears and lips and my color eyes. Her smile looks like mine too. She's beautiful. She has the same complexion as her mother but my friend on the outside said she was gaining some color. Her head is full of hair. It brown and curly. She's the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on besides her mother. I didn't think I could create something so perfect but I did with the help of Emily. Man I love her a lot. I wiped my face off with my shirt and walked back into my room to see someone sitting on my cot.

"Who are you?" I asked suspiciously.

"You don't remember me?" With that she turned to face me.