Confused

Lanie's POV-

While me Ashlynn,and Josh played volleyball, I kept thinking about today. I found a weird box,got attacked by a monster,kidnapped,brought here, and now I'm a demigod and have powers?!Ashlynn served the ball to me but I couldn't hit it back."Hey!"She called"are you ok?"I shook my head,looking down.Ashlynn walked over"Why don't we go somewhere quiet?"I nodded and we walked to the canoe lake. The water lapped on the rocks and transparent girls played in the water."So how are you feeling?"She asked,looking at me."I just don't understand how this is possible,my parents are mortal. Sorry I think you just have the wrong person."I say,hoping this was just a horrible dream or prank.She sighs,"Sorry Lanie but it's the truth.You just have to accept it,okay?"I nod, I have to listen. She's the only friend I have here."Just a question, but why did the monster attack me?!"I ask,I'm here for answers."Because depending on your power, more monsters are attracted to you.You're one of the more powerful ones,so more monsters want to kill you.That's also why you don't have a phone."She said calm.That's why I didn't get a phone for my birthday, but why Lauren?"I guess maybe she's not as powerful, she doesn't have your dad's powers so I guess that would make sense."Ashlynn said.She seemed nice,I just didn't really trust her yet.The situation was too weird and extreme."Um okay, are my parents here?"I said"I want to speak with them."Ash nodded and led me to a blue house by the strawberry fields. "They're inside."She said opening the door for me.I saw my parents sitting on a couch talking to the horse guy.Except this time he was in a wheelchair.They saw me and gestured me to come over.I walked over and stood there awkwardly. "Hi Lan,we need to explain,"Said my dad,his green eyes shimmering."Yeah,you should.Why did you keep this a secret?!"Anger suddenly boiling inside me."Honey calm down,we're sorry but we were trying to protect you."My mom says calmly."I know, but this is too much, I have powers and I'm not even all human!"I say, making a fist."Lanie Silena Jackson, calm down.Your making a hurricane!"Mom says mad.I'm making a hurricane?I look down and see a mini hurricane swirling around me."Well,how do I stop it?!Dad!"I tell,scared.He runs over and puts it out.I collapse to the ground and black out.

I open my eyes,it's blurry.I see a blob leaning to look at me."You drool in your sleep."It says."What?!Who are you?!"I say heart beating fast."It's your dad, but never mind, she's awake!"My dad says."Good.Give her some ambrosia and nectar."Mom says a little bossy."Okay Annie,"He goes over and comes back with food and drink."What is that?!"I ask confused."It'll help,just eat and drink."He says holding some out.I eat the ambrosia first.It tastes sweet and sugary,it's good.Strength starts returning to me and I see clearly again."Why am I here?"I ask."You passed out,so we brought you to the infirmary."He said giving me the nectar.I sipped the nectar.It tasted like liquid cookies.I sat up."Do you feel better now lan?"He asks messing with my curly brown hair.I smile and nod."Good ,Ashlynn wanted to see you"Dad begins"Shes in the Zues cabin."I get up and hug my parents goodbye. "Bye!"I say running to what looked like the Zues cabin to me."Hey, are you feeling better?I heard you fainted."A blonde girl said."Yeah, I got some nectar and ambrosia."She nodded and smiled.Then out in the distance I heard a bell ring loud."Oh it's dinner time,follow me Lanie!"Ashlynn said.I followed her to the mess hall.There were many tables where people sat all wearing the orange Chb shirts.