Snow White And The Seven Dwarves

It had been Henry's idea, really, to pull the entire family, extended or not, together for movie marathon after overhearing Emma tease Hook about being a "codfish," and watching the Disney reference sail right over the pirate's Disney-less head. Naturally, the boy decided that it would be fun to see the others react to the famous renditions of Disney's stories, and after a large amount of confusion on where to meet and what to bring, Henry somehow assembled close to the whole town in Snow and David's living room. It was cozy, but with all the people, crowded was an understatement.

"Alright, what's on first?" Hook sat slouched on the loveseat, one arm around Emma, flipping through the collection of Disney titles on the table in front of him.

"I still don't understand the point of this whole gathering," Rumple grumbled from the couch, and Belle swatted him. 

"Oh, hush. I for one, am curious to see how close this whole Disney thing came to what happened in the Enchanted Forest." Gingerly, she plucked up a movie from the stack. "It seems fitting to start with the story that caused all this trouble in the first place." Snow White and the Seven Dwarves dangled from her fingers, and Snow eagerly clapped her hands. David just raised an eyebrow.

"I sure hope they didn't get our story all mixed up," he smiled, and took the titile from Belle before sliding it into the DVD player. From his spot on the floor, right front and center, Henry grinned to himself, caught in the irony of it all.

Just as the blue Disney logo began to illuminate the screen, the front door swung open, and in strutted Regina herself, carrying a tray of caramel apples in her hands. 

"Regina! You made it!" Snow smiled. The evil queen gave a curt, sarcastic laugh. 

"What do you think I was going to do, ditch? Here." She held out the tray of apples, and a few reluctant hands grabbed a few. Emma shook her head- just Regina's luck. Trying to be friendly with her apples just before watching Snow White. Nonetheless, Emma picked one up and took a bite. 

"Not poisoned!" She announced through a mouthful of caramel appley goodness. Regina scowled, but since the apples were indeed proven safe, quite a few more were snatched off the tray. Snow politely accepted, but left hers on her plate, untouched.

Regina made her way over to the large and fluffy couch where Robin and Roland were sitting, and sat down, head on Robin's shoulder. He kissed her forehead.

Snow sat up, eager to watch her movie. "Alright, where we?"

Immediately, the screen panned to a castle, revealing a woman inside conversing with a mirror.

"Is that me?" Regina looked horrified. "Where is my hair? What am I wearing?" She shuddered. "Purple is so not my color! Black is. Everybody knows that," she huffed. 

"Shh! Look!" Snow whispered, as her character approached the screen, and made a wish into the wishing well, before singing a duet with what was allegedly supposed to be Charming.

"Since when do you guys sing?" Regina smirked, and Charming stared at the television with confusion.

"We don't."

As the movie progressed, Snow, who was originally the most excited out of them all, found herself less and less thrilled by her portrayal, even more so than Regina.

"I have no fighting skills, no sense of direction, and..." she wrinkled her nose. "What is with that chirpy voice?" She shuddered. "I sound like a chipmunk. If you put me on helium, my voice would probably go down an octave!"

Hook nudged Emma. "Her squeaky voice makes me want to hang myself."

Things got even worse when the dwarves appeared.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Grumpy fumed. "I look like a vertically challenged Santa Claus!"

As the movie rolled on, despite the complaints of the dwarves, Snow, Charming, and Regina, they all had to admit that the kissing scene was remarkably accurate. The others, of course, were completely enthralled with the storyline of the inaccurate but wonderful film.

When the movie reached its end, Charming quirked an eyebrow. 

"You think they'd at least put in a more accurate ending."

Regina nearly stood up. "What happened to my wedding intrusion? I most certainty did not fall off a cliff!" She was surprised suddenly by a small tug on her dress, and looked down.

"I think you look much prettier as Regina than as that evil queen," Roland said bashfully.

Calmed, Regina smiled warmly and sat down. "That's very sweet of you, Roland."

From her position on the couch, Belle clapped her hands, grinning. Rumple, on the other hand, looked mortified. Apparently it was all too sugary-sweet for the Dark One.

"Okay, well that was horrible, nice to see you all, let's go." Rumple stood up with the intention of leaving. 

Belle sprung from her seat and grabbed his arm. "You can't just leave, Rumple!"

"Who says I can't, Darling?"

"I do. Come on, stay." She pleaded. "For me."

Rumple said nothing, and then rolled his eyes in a huff. "Fine." He allowed Belle to pull him back onto the couch. "What horror are faced with watching now?"

Belle smiled, and held up a title that struck a familiar chord with the Dark One

"Our story," she grinned.

"Oh no." His eyes grew wide.

His wife grinned. "Oh yes." She leaned forward, and pushed the video into the DVR. The familiar blue castle lit up the screen, and after it faded, one sentance appeared, glowing.

Beauty and the Beast.