introduction

Athena Miller comes from a background of the best warriors in the Green moon pack, but sadly Athena is not as strong as her older brother Milo, even after all the training she gets from her alpha, beta and gamma she is no where near as strong as her other family members. Athena is currently the youngest but soon her baby brother will be born in to this world. She is her dads princess, who is growing up. Athena is turning 16 but is not ready to meet her mate, when her alpha, beta, gamma and older brother have still not found them. 

Milo Miller is in the popular crowd with his alpha, beta and gamma due to his fighting skills, he is his parents first born, and is 17 years old, a year later his sister was born with an unexpected pregnancy but it doesn't mean her parents love her any less. 

Travel along with Athena to find her mate and see if he rejects her or falls deeply in love with her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i would say this is my first story but i wrote one on here before and just lost motivation for it but me and my best friend supernaturalrules310 are writing this together. we hope you enjoy! Fan Comment and vote!

kerrie and holly x 

My revenged driven mate.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें