The unpleasant encounter

Athena's POV

"Athena wake up!" I woke up to the voice of my older brother, running in to my room, I looked over to my alarm clock beside my bed it read 05:30 am "Milo its 05:30 am what the fuck do you want?" I yelled at home not even worrying about what my parents will be thinking about the swearing or the yelling "Athena get your ass out of bed we are going to the club tonight and you need to get a new outfit" Milo said I looked him like he   was crazy "so you had to fucking wake me up at silly hours in the morning to tell me to go shopping and who is we?" I said looking at him with my eyes half shut. "well Me, you, Elliot, Ben and Cody" he said "Elliot as in OUR alpha Elliot?" I said looking at him questioningly "yeah that's the one" my eyes are now wide open, no one knew this but I have always had a crush on our Alpha but I never acted on it, I thought he would have found his mate by now  but he hasn't and I don't wanna start a something with him, what is my mate is in my pack and finds out I like my Alpha and they reject me? "fine but who am I going shopping with I have no friends and you know that" I said looking down at my bed "well......." he started off "I'm here bitches" I heard someone yell walking in to my room "SKYLER!!!!!!!!" I jumped out of bed  and ran towards her. Skyler Meadows is/was my best friend she is the same age as Milo and found her mate on her 16th birthday his name is Hunter Cohen who is the beta from the Red Fang pack one of the most feared and strongest pack in the world, when she found  Hunter she left out pack and joined the red fang pack ever since she left I had no one. Hunter is actually a great guy, he is not as bad as everyone makes him out to be, he is like another older brother to me. "Skyler, I love you so much but where is Hunter?" I asked her "ATHENA!" I hear Hunter yell "Oh never mind.......HUNTER" I ran and hugged him. 

After a Little catch up session with Hunter and skyler it was time for us girls to go shopping, I was about to go in to my walk in closet when I looked over at my alarm clock which read 6;35am "It was nice catching up with you and everything but my stupid brother woke me up at stupid time in the morning and its now 6;35am I am going back to a sleep for another 3 hours.....stores don't open for another 5 hours" I said to them all " now get the fuck out of my room!" I whisper yelled hoping my parents would not hear me "ATHENA!!" I hear my father yell at me....silly me forgot about the werewolf hearing everyone in the house have....even me. I walked back over to my bed and got under the covers..... "perras buenas noches" (goodnight bitches in spanish, I'm not sure if this is correct cause i got it off google translate) I said to them as they walked out of my bedroom door.

It felt as if I was asleep for less then 5 minutes and I hear my alarm go off, I slam my hand down on it hearing it crush beneath my hand....."better get you a new one while you are out today then" i hear Hunter say to me "Hunter I love you but why are you in my room?" i asked him rubbing my eyes "Milo sent me to wake you up he thought you would still be mad at him so he sent me...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So I know I haven't updated this book in a while but I had half this chapter saved and I haven't had time to get back to it but right now its 2am and i can't sleep and remembered I had to finish this off so here it is..........

If you know spanish and what Athena said in spanish is wrong please tell me and i can change it.

I hope you enjoyed it but I will