22. The family Dinner

‼️3600+ Words‼️

Oye ruk!!!
Vote first!

Target 🎯
Votes- 1k+
Comments- 200+ inline comments

Target 🎯 Votes- 1k+Comments- 200+ inline comments

SHIVANYA & RUDRAKSH:

With their spirits high and the promise of returning home together, their trip back to India had transformed from a routine journey into a joyful adventure, filled with laughter and unexpected fun.

The plane touched down at Delhi's international airport, and the familiar hustle and bustle of the terminal greeted them as they disembarked.

Shivanya and Rudraksh walked through the jet bridge, the excitement of arriving home mixing with the exhaustion of travel.

As they entered the terminal, Rudraksh could barely contain his excitement. "Welcome to Delhi! Ready for the chaos?" he asked, grinning.

Shivanya laughed, glancing around at the lively scene.

"I missed this place. But let's not get too caught up in the chaos just yet."

They made their way through immigration and baggage claim, the atmosphere buzzing with energy.

Rudraksh's eyes twinkled as he spotted their luggage on the conveyor belt. "Look, our bags are making their grand entrance!"

Shivanya chuckled, shaking her head.

"Ofcourse King Rudraksh is here n" She mocked him

"With his Queen" He said and gave a peck on her cheek

(🎤: Guys they are like....

 She- "I'm rude"

He- "I love you"

She- "I will mock you every single chance I get"

He- "That's so cute" )

As they headed towards the exit, Rudraksh took Shivanya's hand, leading her through the crowd with ease.

"I've missed this," he said, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling airport. "And I'm glad we're back together."

They both looked at each other and smiled

They walked out into the arrival hall, where a sea of faces and signs awaited passengers.

Shivanya spotted their family waving enthusiastically from the crowd

"There they are!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with warmth.

Rudraksh spotted them too and gave a friendly wave

"Looks like we've got an enthusiastic welcome committee."

Their family rushed forward, enveloping her in a group hug.