Nothing Like Us - Part 1

Aleksandra's POV:

"The music is sooo loud" I say to my bestfriend Izabella. We're at a club in New York. I'm wearing a short black dress and high heels. I've curled my long brown hair, and I actually think I look great. This is our first night out since we moved here and Izabella is so excited. "I'll get us something to drink, wait here!" I stand there with my silver clutch in my hand and she disapears in the ocean of moving bodies. I look at all the dancing people. I start to move my body to the music, I've always had the dance rythm inside me and my feet just can't stand still.

Izabella comes back, with both our drinks in one hand and a guy in the other, it's so typial her to find a guy 10 minutes after we arrive. "This is Chaz" She says, and he takes my hand and shake it. I smile at him, he's cute. "We're gonna dance, wanna come with us?" She asks, but shakes her head just for me to see. I get it, she wants to be alone with him. "No thanks, I don't feel like dancing" I say, even though I can barley wait. And so they start making their way to the dance floor. Izabella turns around and mimes "Thank you" . I raise my glass to my mouth and take a sip of the strong drink. I don't like it, but if I am going to have fun I have to drink it all up. So I decide to just do it. I wanna dance. Let's dance, I think to my self and go out on the dancefloor. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That was the end of chapter one.

I'm really sorry that it isn't great, but this is my first fanfiction!

Please follow me for the next chapter :)