Nothing Like Us - Part 3

Aleksandra's POV: 

I am so tired after all the dancebattles, so I decide to get over to the bar and have myself a drink. The music keep on playing and the people keep on dancing. I love this club! I'm definitely coming back here. I pick up my phone from my clutch and it says that it has a message for me. It's from Izabella so I unlock my phone and read it. Dear Aleks, Chaz is such a nice guy and he invited me over to his flat. I'm gonna get home late, so don't wait for me! Much love, Bella. It doesn't suprise my that much. But of course I would much rather go home with her, than by myself. I order a drink from the bartender and we start talking. His name is Terrance. He's really sweet and nice and has a lot of tattos on his arms. He's just about to explain a text written on his wrist, when he looks at someone behind me. He looks a bit scared actually so I turn around and meet the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. 

Justin's POV: 

I got a bit angry when I saw Terrance talking to her. In my mind, she was already my girl and I just wanted to hit him in the face. Wouldn't be the first time. I could see how afraid he was when he saw me standing behind her, it almost made me laugh. But then she turned around. It feels like we're standing there lost in each others eyes for a year and it sends shivers in my whole body. No one has ever looked at me like she does right now. "Hi" I say, and notice how close we stand to each other. "Hi" she says and her voice sounds like music, almost as if she's singing. "I'm Justin" I reach my hand out and she grabs it with her slightly smaller one. "Aleksandra" She almost whispers. "So Aleksandra" I say, not letting go of her hand, "would you like to dance with me?"  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So now they've met each other. Please keep reading, and comment below what you think!