Nothing Like Us - Part 2

Justin's POV: 

The usual club, the usual people, the usual drinks. Everything is as it usaully is. I am so f´cking tired of this. I didn't even wanna go out tonight, but Chaz convinced me. "It'll be fun!" he said. "I'll be with you all night" he said. Well thanks for running of with that chick, asshole. So now I'm standing here all alone, as usual. Suddenly the crowded room split up and the music stops. Probably some drunkheads being stupid. The DJ takes the mike and clears his throat. "HELLO PEOPLE! HAVING A GOOD TIME? WELL IF NOT, COME OVER HERE!" I start to walk over to the stage. "BECAUSE, WE'RE HAVING A DANCEBATTLE OVER HERE!" And so the music starts, with a song I've heard before. 

They be like Smoove (what?)

Can u teach me how to dougie?

You know why?

'Cause all da bitches love me (aye! )

All I need is a beat that's super bumpin'

And for you, you, you to back it up and dump it! 

Put your arms out front, lean side to side

They gon' be on you when they see you hit dat dougie right?

The girl. She's wearing a short, tight black dress and high heels. Damn, she could do the dougie. She didn't have to control her body, it just... it just moved. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The guy she battled didn't have a chance of winning. And she just keept going, more and more guys and girls tried to beat her. She can dance hiphop, reaggie, dancehall, she can do the shuffle, she can do the jerk. You name it! And damn she's sexy. I can see the guys' hungry eyes when she moves. She never lost.    I have to get to know her.  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - That was the end of chapter two   I hope you like it, and I know it's quite boring so far! But belive me, it'll get better!     FOLLOW ME AND VOTE PLEASE!