★| 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱

Author Kiivee speaking 🎉
August 20th; it's that day of the year where I get a year older, hoooooo!!! (quaking in my boots)

I'm so happy, but at the same time I'm so intimidated by the idea of getting older and eventually having to deal with everything on my own 😵

oh great heavens

7K READS LET'S GO BABYYY🎉

I didn't publish last weekend because of the academics, of course😞 Being smart is hard when I barely study lmao.

I value my sleep, okay?

So, do the academics that block my access to my own creativity mean that Heroes of Hyperspace is discontinued?

Of course not, stupid idiot. I said on a previous note that I'm not the kind of author that drops a story because of a lost motivation (soon to be found).

I value my readers about as much as James from Pokémon values his bottlecap collection.

Don't remove this story from your Libraries yet; atleast archive it.

I just need a hiatus for a... few weeks (or more than a month). I'll publish a chapter once I feel like I have enough completed drafts, but I might randomly post Extra chapters from time to time.

Don't worry, please. Maybe I'm starting and drafting other fanfictions, but that doesn't mean Heroes of Hyperspace isn't my top priority when it comes to my stories. It never will.