-𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

HELLO!!! before we get started I wanted to go over some things in this fanfic:

-This is a male reader insert as you couldn't tell already, reader is pretty much like haku from naruto but with some changes AND while the reader is based on Haku, you can imagine him having either short or long hair, as it's an x reader fic after all and your preferences are welcome.

-There's going to be some dark themes, violence, angst, blah blah blah. AND will be instances in the story where characters invade the main's personal space and exhibit possessive tendencies. This may lead to some uncomfortable situations for the main character as they are going to be grabbed occasionally without their consent throughout the story. Just heed this warning with caution!

-There's going to be sexual innuendos but absolutely nothing sexually explicit lol.

-Both genders are gonna be love interests(Tsubaki is gonna use they/them pronouns til further notice!)

-I may not have expertise in depicting mental health issues accurately. If you notice any inaccuracies or if anything feels uncomfortable, please feel free to let me know.

-I use writing as a coping mechanism guys so don't say shit if you think something is considered "overrated", "lacks inspiration" or any irrelevant stuff. Literally just say sayonara to this fic and move on. You're just wasting your time. Oh, also, another thing, don't ask me to change anything in the story that is not really important, unless I ask you guys, for a suggestion or something. It's just annoying and disrespectful asf and I think other authors might feel the same way.

-Now, don't get me wrong. I'm all for constructive criticism. In fact, I welcome it with open arms. But here's the catch: it has to be respectful. There's a difference between offering helpful feedback and tearing someone down, and I'm all about fostering a positive, supportive environment. With that said, constructive criticism is always welcome. If you have insights, suggestions, or thoughts on how to improve, I'm all ears. Just remember to keep it respectful and considerate.

-last thing, please don't pressure me into updating! It just gets frustrating and really stresses me out, I have a life outside the internet yknow?

That's all, enjoy the story!!