Friend or something more

This is my first so may not be good but hope you enjoy

Flash Back: Your name was y/n your parents died by a beowolf when you were 5 years old you got picked on because you were a loner, you thought no one would be your friend. You were in a corner of an alleyway you were running from Michael, Aaron, Santiago, and Brock. You were about to get beat up but then you saw her, Pyrrah Nikos.

Pyrrah: Stay away from him

Michele: Or what, there's 4 of us and 1 of you, so if I were you I would leave us and let us finish our business

You thought she was going to leave, but then you saw her punch Michael in the stomach and fall to the ground, and the others picking him up and leaving saying that this isn't over.

Pyrrah: Are you OK

You: Yeah, thanks for helping me

Pyrrah: No problem, I was just doing what was right, by the way what's your name?

You: I'm y/n l/n, and what's yours

Pyrrah: I'm Pyrrha Nikos

Present Time

You woke up from that dream and you've been having that same dream for the past month, when you got adopted by your new parents you moved schools and in 4th grade was the the last time you saw her, you made a promise to her saying you would meet her at Beacon Academy. Today was your first day at Beacon and you thought that she forgot that promise and forgot about you. You met up with your friends Ruby Rose, Wiess Shniee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: Hey y/n you ready for the first day of school and getting assigned to a team?

You: Huh... Oh yeah

Ruby: Y/n are you OK you look bad, is every thing OK

Blake: Ruby's right, you OK

Weiss: Yeah if your not feeling well you can go to the schools nurse

You: Yeah, everything's fine, just been having this dream about this promise I made to someone back when I was little, (sigh) plus I can't sleep at night sometimes.

All: What!!! You made a promise to someone, who was it, was the friend male or female, how old were you when you made the promise, what is the persons name, and what was the promise?

You: It was a female friend, and if I remember correctly it was Pyrrah, I was 9 years old, we made a promise that we would meet here at Beacon and hangout with each other and catch-up with each other

????: Excuse me, but do you know a person named y/n l/n

All (except you): Yes, that's him(and they point to you)

You: Yup that's me, so may I ask? Who are you, cause you look firmiliar

Pyrrah: Is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend, y/n?

Pyrrha x Male!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें