First Meeting With RWBY

A/n: In this Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are already friends before Beacon and Neptune attends at Beacon. And I do not own RWBY Rosterteeth gets all the credit. And I know I said I wasn't going to post until Monday but I got sometime to spare so here it is. Also lots of flashbacks will be in this fanfic

You got through the first day of school except for the part when you got bullied by Neptune. You got to your dorm, team rooming wasn't until tomorrow and you decided to get some rest after getting your ass beat, so you lay on your bed and as soon as you hit the pillow your out cold.

Flashback: You went to Felicia elementary and you got picked on and didn't have any friends there but most of all you missed your girlfriend Pyrrah.

Your POV: Man I miss her, but what can I do about it all's I got to worry about is that she doesn't forget the promise, (foster mom says to come get breakfast) coming mom you thought to yourself, 'Today's my first day at school I got to make a great first impression'

You went and ate breakfast, it was (favorite pancakes) with milk, you thanked her and ate, you foster dad was at work they treated you as if you were one of their own, you had an older step sister named Stephanie, and a younger brother named Max, Max was 4 years old and Stephanie was 8, yo u were 7 years old she treated you to kindly that you began to get a suspicious felling that she liked you, but she said that she was only that kind to you because of what happened to you. After you finish eating breakfast you hear the bus arrive at your house and you quickly got your stuff and went to school.

When you got to school you had your headphones in and you were listing to "My Apocalypse " by "Escape The Fate" and you decided to sing along while sitting against a wall

'There's a place that I've found, As far as I can see, This place lies within, The depths of my dreams, In a garden surrounded, By fire and trees, Through the smoke a silhouette I can barely see, There's a man with an axe, standing in the rain'

You didn't notice a group of 4 girls listening to you, and they were wondering who you were and why were you singing

'Lokked me straight in the eyes, This is what he had to say, NEVER FALL ASLEEP, you won't wake up, DESTROY THE GUILLOTINE, before he does'

'I walk with shadows (YOU HAVE TO FIND A BETTER WAY), I walk with shadows (THE QUESTIONS I WILL NEVER SAY), Hiding from the gallows (THEY KEEP ME SAFE AND SOUND), So I walk in shadows (TJE WAYS OF BURNING DOWN THIS HOUSE)'

'End transmission, The satellites are down, I need and earthquake, To shake this pity, OFF THE GROUND'

At this you were about to cry, while as for the girls they were on the verge of tears

'JUST DON'T TRUST THESE LUARS AT THE DOOR (You have to find a better way), KILL THE ONES THAT HAVE TJESE ANSWERS FOR (The questions I will never say)'

'NEVER FALL ASLEEP, You won't wake up, DESTROY THE GUILLOTINE, Before he does'

'I walk with shadows (YOU HAVE TO FIND A BETTER WAY), I walk with shadows (THE QUESTIONS I WILL NEVER SAY), Hiding from the gallows (THEY KEEP ME SAFE AND SOUND), So I walk in shadows (THE WAYS OF BURNING DOWN THIS HOUSE)'

The girls noticed that you had your hands clenched in to fists, they could see the anger in your e/c eyes, and your gritting teeth

'END TRANSMISSION, THE SATELLITES ARE DOWN, I NEED AN EARTHQUAKE, TO SHAKE THIS PITTY, OFF THE GROUND'

'ALL THE VIBRANT COLORS I SEE, AND THE SHADES THEY FILL THE GREY'

'PAIN,
The pain
PAIN,
The pain
PAIN,
The pain
PAIN [x2]'

'Hiding from the gallows (YOU HAVE TO FIND A BETTER WAY), I walk with shadows (THESE QUESTIONS I WILL NEVER SAY), Hiding from the gallows (THEY KEEP ME SAFE AND SOUND), So I walk with shadows (THE WAYS OF BURNING DOWN THIS HOUSE)'

You then began to get up with tears in your eyes, then you noticed the girls and just walk past them, but one of them grabbed your hand and you turned around looking at the ground

You: ...

????: W-w-we heard you sing and were really sorry for hearing but it sounded so depressing that we couldn't leave you sad and angry and confused

You: ... I-i-its fine, (sniff) well what are your names, just in case I need someone to talk to later

Ruby: I'm R-ruby, and this is Weiss (she points to a white haired girl who waves a soft hello), Blake (a black haired girl who smiles lightly), and this is my sister Yang (a yellow haired girl who suddenly gives you a hug and whispers in your ear 'It'll be OK'), what's your name

You: I'm y/n l/n, well my foster last name is Torré (means tower in Italian)

All: Your a foster, what happened to your parents...

Your eyes suddenly fadded away and you fell to the ground with tears flowing down your face, they were worried and the picked you up and took you to the nurses office they stayed with you, and the nurse thought you were a boyfriend to all of them and they said no and that they just met you