Quinze

August 2, 2015 (12:09pm)

Lukey: can we hang out today i feel like i havent seen you all in years :-(

Ashy: we saw you 5 times this week

Ashy: but i do miss you too

Cally: come to my house

Kitten: be right there ;)

Cally: why the winky

Kitten: you know why

Cally: if i knew why i wouldnt have asked

Kitten: you are no fun

Cally: just come over doofus

Lukey: my mommy is driving me right now

Ashy: im driving myself right now

Kitten: im already here

Cally: how did you get here so quick

Kitten: why are you texting me when im sitting right next to you and i was at a friends who lives near you

Lukey: pulling in your driveway hold on
//

A/N: warning smut

Luke slowly makes his way towards the wooden door of Calums house. He walks in without knocking and hears a small noise come from the living room. He assumes it is calum and runs in to give him a hug. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees michael sitting on calums lap during a heated makeout session. He feels himself get hard and harshly blushes.

"Uh calum?" Calum looks up at his name.

"Oh hi lukey." Michael says with a smug look on his face.

"Wheres ashy?" Luke says trying to cover his lower region so the two boys dont see his hard on. As if on cue ashton walks into the room and calum gets up and whispers something in the older boys ear. Ashton nods and looks at luke.

"Does Lukey have a problem?" Ashton asks pointing to Lukes hard on.

"K-kinda." Luke stutters out. Michael gets up from where he is straddling Calum.

"We can help you with that you know." Michael whispers down lukes neck leaving small kisses causing goosebumps to rise on the blonde boy. "All you have to do is ask."

"Pl-please." Luke whimpers as Michael grabs his hand pulling him onto the couch with their two other boyfriends.
Ashton grabs Michael away from Luke and begins grinding on the younger lad. Calum grabs luke through his jeans and begins to palm him.

"Have you ever touched yourself Luke?" Luke shakes his head. "Do you want me to teach you?" Luke nods in response. "Use your words princess."

"Teach me how to touch myself." He says between moans. This is like nothing Luke has ever felt before.

"Daddy." Calum hears Michael moan and he feels himself get hard.

"Look kitten. Your moans are making Cal hard." Ashton seductively whispers while his hands work at Michael.

"Grab yourself princess." Calum places his and on top of Lukes and guides his motions. "Just like that baby. Does it feel good?" Cal asks and Luke moans. "Words princess."

"So good." He gets out.

Luke looks at michael and ashton once again. Michael moans a string of curse words and 'daddy's before coming all over ashtons hand and his stomach. Michaels face is enough to send Luke over the edge. Luke feels pure bliss. Nothing like he has ever felt before.

"How was your first orgasm?" Michael asks his youngest boyfriend. Luke sheepishly smiles.

"D-do you want me to help you now?" Luke asks calum quietly.

"You two can help us another time. For now lets get you cleaned up." Calum grabs michaels hand leading him to the bathroom and the other follow closely behind.

After the boys clean up they tightly lay on calums couch made for 2 people in a mess of cuddles.
//

A/N: There is only going to be a few more chapters and then an epilogue. Your comments make me so happy so keep commenting. I love you