chapter twenty three

2 months down, 4 months to go before they finally get married, they had already found the perfect venue, and now all they needed to do was send invitations and find a dress for marjorie, a suit for reece and dresses for the bridesmaid, they had decided autumn would be the best woman because she was reeces sister and she had always been there.

Whereas charlotte would be the maid of honour, as marjorie had known charlotte the longest and through everything had continued to stick by her side, they had decided on a theme vintage and soft, the colour palette would be pastel, when they first saw the venue they knew it was for them, and they knew exactly what they wanted.

In 2 months reece and marjorie were going to go dress shopping as they both couldn't find an earlier time to do the dress shopping, marjorie would be going with autumn and charlotte to find a dress, where as reece was going with winter and mia.

But for now they were focusing on the present, they seemed okay, they were okay. Everything was back to normal, after so long of not being okay, they were okay.

Although Marjorie had been noticing some changes lately, so to be safe she done what she had to do, she brought a test, just in case, she took it to the bathroom and done it, but this time she had no one here to support her.

She collapsed to the floor sobbing, her heart broke and she let out a bigger sob, her hands over her face as she came to the halting realisation everything was going to change once again.