The Naruto World...IS REAL!?

Hi guys hope you like it, I made it a long chapter, because this is the first, oh! Imagine the little girl with light blue/white-ish hair, the same colour as the cover photo and the purple eyes from the cover!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Ayame Ōtsuki and this is the story of how I got into the naruto world, found out I'm from a powerfull clan that was massacred because of how powerfull they were and that I'm the princess of that clan who's all powerfull, oh and how could I forget I'm also related to the Sage of The Six Paths! O_O I Know right!?...

Ayame's pov:

I was dreaming of fire again, everything was on fire, I was in this sort of village?, and some people were running for their lives and others were fighting against soldiers?....no they looked like ninjas of some sort, everyone looked like they were dressed in ninja wear, they were doing handsings...hmm jutsu's they were using jutsu's, I would have found it awesome if it didn't look so realistic, if people weren't screaming and running for their lives, but not being able to get away from the enemy, their numbers were too great, and even tho the people were very strong and were killing them quickly, because the enemy's numbers were too great they would eventually fall, and I don't know why but I was crying, crying for their pain, their hopelessness, their will to live, I was crying when they fell, when they lost their hope, and it was replaced with fear, but they something caught my attention...a baby's cry?, huh that's new...I always dream the same dream about a village burning and people fighting for their lives, but a baby's cry is new, I looked around and finally found the owner, it was a man and a woman both wearing yukata's and the woman had a baby in her hands about a few months old wrapped in a bundle...they seemed familiar somehow like I knew them, but I dismissed that tought, I was dreaming after all. They were running in my direction and then all of a sudden stopped right in front of me, like they sensed I was there, I furrowed my brows...they couldn't possibly see me I was dreaming and they weren't real, but I was proved wrong when the man and woman both smiled at me and said at the same time "We will meet you again my daughter". I wanted to anwser, to ask them what they were talking about me being their daughter, but I was pulled out of the dream by the annoying alarm clock on my nightstand, the last thing I saw before I fully woke up were their smiling faces. 

I woke up and turned of the alarm, I felt my face and it felt wet...well I was crying, but that's not new- I always used to cry when I dreamt that dream, it always felt so real, but this time I was crying out of happiness?...I don't know why but I felt I knew them, and when they called me their daughter, I was happy, but I shook it off, I must be delusional, I was just looking for paternal love, because in reality my parents didn't care about me in the slightest, and my subconscious was making a kind of parternal image in my dreams, they weren't real...were they?

I looked at the clock- 6:00- I groaned, why did I set the clock so early on a saturday?, but I quickly remenbered why and I bolted out of bed and headed towards the bathroom, I showered, brushed my hair and teeth and got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt that says "I love anime", yes ladies and geltleman, I'm an otaku, but I'm mostly a narutard, with the exeption of a few anime's like bleach and kamisama kiss. I wanted to wake up early because I wanted to have a naruto marathon, yes I know the series ended, I already read the ending and I cried...but I descided to re-watch it, because it was that good, and I didn't have to worry about anyone disturbing me because my parents weren't here most of the time,and when they were here they ignored me, I tried to ask them when I was younger how their trip went or something and they didn't even acknowledge my existence, but that wasn't that bad, sometimes it was worse, sometimes they would hit or beat me,and tell me that I was nothing more than lowlife, and that they don't bother with lowlife and they told the maids and butlers to do the same, when one of the maids tried to talk to me and be nice to me, they found out somehow and fired her, and I was crying begging them to please don't, that she was my only friend, they beat me and told me I didn't deserve any friends and that I'm just a bother and to never talk to them again because I was a lowlife and they didn't even want to see, worse talk to a lowlife. The only one who talked to me and didn't treat me like nothing was my brother, altough he barely was home and when he was my parents were there also, so he used to sneak around and talk to me, sometimes he even brought me presents, he was the one who bought me an I-pod, a computer and a phone, because my parents ofcourse didn't even care to buy me those things, he was the one who gave me money to buy myself clothes and other necessities, but to not raise any suspisions to my parents,of how I have all this stuff without working, I got myself a part time job at a bookstore, I love to read and learn new things so I found it fitting, altough I'm fifteen they accepted me anyway when I told them about my situation at home...and because I spend so much time there I already read all the books there in my break or when I'm home alone I go there to read, and because I have a photographic memory I remember everything I read, and I try really hard to be as smart as possible to try and get the attention of my parents, but they didn't even care, even tho I'm smarter than shikamaru!