Meeting crow, duckbutt & foxy

Ayame's pov:

Yesterday when I got to the compound I met hisashi and he showed me around the mansion, he also showed me the hidden library that was in the secret garden, it can only be opened by a member of the main compound, so being the princess I could open it no problem. I found out about my clan history, it was as the hokage said, our last names were Ōtsutsuki, but we moved to konoha and changed our last names to Ōtsuki, because we were afraid that people would come for our knowledge, for our power, and for our eyes, see the Ōtsuki's kekkei genkai is to copy other kekkei genkai, but the only thing was if you have the byakugan and then copy the sharingan, you can't use the byakugan again, only the sharingan, and it's also the same with the rinnegan and so on. I learned tho that this rule doesn't apply to me, because I am already born with the three great dōjutsu, and hisashi told me I already awakened the sharingan in all stages, and also the rinnegan, because of the the grief I felt when I found my "parents", and "brother" dead, also because of the shock and heartbreak I felt when I found out they weren't my real parents and that mine along with the rest of the clan were dead. I also figured that I already have the tenseigan also, because I read if you have the byakugan and your an Ōtsutsuki you can acquire it, so I figured I had the tenseigan also. For my abbilities...hisashi told me everything about my abilities, he told me this and I quote:

"You are born with the three great dōjutsu, and all the abbilities that come with them, you have the power to copy other kekkei genkai and you don't lose that kekkei genkai you copied if you copy another one, you can also regenerate your cells really fast, so you can survive a death wound, you have more stamina and endurance than a normal human and ninja, so you don't get tired easily and you don't feel so much pain when your hurt, you can also controle the tailed beasts, but you won't have to, they will sense you are a descendant of the sage and not hurt you, for the sage's spirit resides in you, and when the sage thinks your worthy enough, he will give you all his power, making you all powerfull and the next sage".

So yeah, next hisashi showed me some scrolls about very powerfull jutsu's, forbidden jutsu's from our clan and other clans, I already read them and memorized them all. Then I went to our private training grounds to practise my taijutsu for about 2 hours, ninjutsu for about 3 and genjutsu for about 1, but I need someone to try them on...but I don't think that would be a good idea since well they're pretty powerfull genjutsu's and I don't want to hurt anyone. I also practised with the byakugan, I used some hinata and neji moves I remembered from the show, next I trained with the sharingan, and I used my knowledge of the show to learn how to use it well, I also wanted to know if I could use amaterasu, so I watched how itachi did it in my phone and followed his example...and it WORKED!! YAY!, I was pretty pleased with myself, then I trained with the rinnegan the same way, oh and I learned I could turn my byakugan to a tenseigan, but I couldn't keep it up for long, due to lack of knowledge over that eyepower...BOO!!, anyways when I was done I took a very, very, very long shower, because I stunk of sweat and dirt, yea some jutsu's backfired so due to the force I sometimes collided with a tree or I skidded on the ground and I fell ALLOT!!!, so when I finished I was starving and then I remembered my fridge was empty, because I didn't go grocery shopping yet... I anime cried.

So now I was on my way to ichiraku's to eat some ramen, I was walking around enjoying the peace and quite when all of a sudden I collided into something hard and fell on my butt...

"HEY!" someone yelled " APOLOGIZE FOR BUMPING INTO NII-SAN!" that voice...it was familiar somehow...I got up without looking who I bumped into and, bowed apologetically "I am sorry for my insolence, I shall take better notice of my surroundings next time" I said in a respectfull posh voice still bowing.

I heard someone chuckle"It's ok you don't have to bow and apologize so formally" My eyes widened at the voice, and I slowly looked up to to see Itachi Uchicha and Sasuke Uchiha infront of me.