Mindless Self Indulgence

HAIDEN'S POV

We get into the house and run straight to the basement. "Hi Mrs. Ace! Bye!" I yell, giggling as we go to the basement. I recently learned how to play 'Issues' by Mindless Self Indulgence (its an interesting song...use headphones if you look it up with adults in the room. please).

I grab my guitar, well Brendon's, but start playing. Ryan recognizes it because he's really the only one that likes MSI apart from me.

"I'd rather fuck you than kiss you." I sing, and Spencer and Brendon give me the weirdest look.

"But I won't press the issue." Ryan sings.

"You know what I need is, and you're never gonna be it!" We sing together.

We quit singing but I continue on the guitar.

"What the fuck?" Brendon asks.

"That was Mindless Self Indulgence!" I say proudly.

They just look at me.

Ryan gets quiet for a minute, then looks at himself in the mirror. "Yo, dude. I dressed myself in fucking lies." He says smiling and looking at his outfit that consists of baggy skinny jeans and a faded T-shirt and J's.

"Then why are you smiling?" Spencer asks him.

"You get it, right Haiden?" He says, looking at me hopeful.

"Yep. It was an MSI reference." I reply.

"Hey, can Jc come over?" I ask.
Ryan shakes his head yes so I tell Jc to come over.

Jc soon get here and we talk and he asks us to play something.

We decide to play House Of Wolves, and I sing. I'm pretty sure Jc hasn't heard me sing before, except for when I'm joking around.

"You play ring around the ambulance like you never gave a care..." I sing. Jc looks so proud and shocked and its really cute.

We finish and Jc looks really proud "you are great! All of you! And Haiden...you can fucking sing!" He says hugging me.

I say thanks.

"So what are you going to call yourselves?" He asks.

It's only then when we realize we have an issue...

SO THATS THAT....IDK WHAT IM DOING BUT YA KNOW....I HOPE YOURE ENJOYING IT! THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends