Pissed Off Friends And Loud Music

HAIDEN'S POV

"We have until December." Kian says before going upstairs.

I say nothing, I just let go of Caylen's hand and run up to my room. Pretty soon, the house is filled with the sounds of my music.

Caylen comes up in the middle of Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance and I glare at him.

"Dude, you're making me miss my favorite song from this album. What do you want?" I say, very annoyed.

"Oh sorry. But could you turn that down a bit? Please. The guys and I are trying to talk." He says, playing with the doorknob.

"You're fucking funny." I say as I walk over and crank the volume up even higher. "You guys will survive. Go. Please." I say, practically pushing him out of the door and closing it.

Jc's POV

She pushed me out the door, so I just walked back down.

"She isnt going to turn it down. She laughed and turned it higher. We'll be okay though." I tell a very pissed looking group of my friends sitting in the kitchen.

"What the fuck ever man. I don't see why she's so pissed over this." Kian says.

"Says the one who said Our2ndLife was there for them! And you're the one who ran upstairs after saying we had till December. I mean, so did Haiden, but she isn't a member of O2L." I say, getting a bit mad.

"Yes and?" Kian says to me.

"If it wasn't for Our2ndLife, god only knows what Haiden would be doing. She'd probably be fucking dead if it wasn't for us! She has every right to be pissed. She has every right to be sad. Granted we all knew this would end one day, its still going to be upsetting. She isn't the only one who is going to cry their eyes out. We saved lives, goddamnit!" I yell.

"So you want this to fucking end, Jc? Is that what you're saying? I don't want this to end. Like you said, we fucking saved lives! What do you think is going to happen to some of those kids?" Kian yells at me.

"I don't want it to end. I don't even want to think about what's going to happen with them." I say, calming my temper.

"I have every fucking right to be pissed and if you're not going to accept the fact that yes, I'm a suicidal fucking dumbass that was saved by six guys, then fuck you." I hear a small voice say.

We look up and see Haiden at the top of the stairs.

"Haiden I-"

"Stop. Just fucking stop. End it, whatever. I'm not yalls boss. But O2L fucking saved me. I'd be dead right now if it was for you guys. And to fucking say that you don't understand why I'm pissed? Wow." She says.

"I'll be back. I'll text you later, Caylen. And I'm sorry about everything." She says before running outside.

"Haiden! Stop! Please! Don't leave!" I yell after her .

"I'm going to be ok. I'll be back. I'll call you when I'm where I want to be. Just please, go talk to the guys. And tell them I'm sorry for being a bitch." She says as she grabs her pennyboard and takes off down the road.

IDEK WHAT IM DOING......BUT THAT HAPPENED.....SO YEAH THANKS FOR READING! HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING! LOVE YA!

Don't let the static get ya!

Toxic Fighter signing off,

Until next time, my friends