chapter 2 (2)

All the students had gathered at the hall to get their new tutor for some months.

Many juniors were happy because some of them were getting their role model as a tutor and many of them were also good friends with each other.

And on the other hand there were seniors and juniors too who were waiting for the teacher to select a tutor for them.

Ishaan pov :-

I was just thinking again and again about the morning's incident, whether what I saw was true or not and even if it was true, then what was he doing here?

This is the only thing that is going on in my mind for the last 2 hours. I am not able to understand whether I should be happy or not.

Now I am just praying that whatever happens, I should not meet him as a tutor now.

      -------

The teachers have now started matching tutors for the younger students.
Everyone had got their own tutor, even my two friends Prerna and Raghav had Prerna's cousin as their tutor.

And I was beginning to feel a little sure that Naksh does not study here.
But as soon as I got confirmed, my name was announced and my tutor turned out to be none other than Naksh. Now I was not able to think of anything further.

I couldn't believe it so I had to ask the teacher again 'Can you tell me what you just said?'

The teacher says, I told you that Nakash your senior is now your tutor, now you have heard it?

Kya Nnn n Nak Naksh mera tutor hai ??? Nhi , nhi mai zarur Galt sun raha hu na teacher?
( What Nnn n Nak Naksh is my tutor? No, no, I am definitely hearing it wrong, teacher?)

No son, you heard it right, this is what I said, Why do you have a problem with Naksh?

Just then a voice comes from a distance, "No sir, we both know each other very well, why would we have any problem?"

"Ok then now everything is clear,
get to know each other a little
more, we will start giving you
assignments after two days," the
teacher told us all.

"Waittttt.... What.. I iii no
teacherrr listen to me
teacherrrr....." I yelled but he
had already left.

Naksh -: Hii Ishan, hum subha hi mile  the yaad hai na aapko ?
( Hi Ishaan, we met in the morning, do you remember?)

Hhheloo.... And byyyyy.... I spoke stutteringly and I took my bag and ran out of the class.

Seeing this my friends also followed me and we went to our canteen for realxing sometime .

Seeing the whole situation, Raghav says that what will you do now Ishan, you will change the tutor but what reason will be told to the teacher that you liked him at one time?

"Wait wait a second did I miss
something, is there something I
should know that you didn't tell
me" Prerna says to her friends.

Raghav says nothing much Prerna, just that Naksh or Ishan's tutor , Ishan used to like him once, but he had some connection with his family, so he stopped thinking about him.

"So now you guys are not even sharing things with me" says Prerna ( while getting a bit angry)

Aree yaar ye sab choro ab phele ye socho ki abhi mai kya karu?
(Leave all this aside and think about what I should do now?)

Aree dekh  na use thodi pata hai asa kuch to normal rakh na sab bss aur kuch hoga to tab dekh lenge .
(Look, he doesn't know anything like this, just keep everything normal, if something else happens then we will see it then)

Yes that is correct, I thought about it a bit and said.

"Sun phele to uske samne jata hi
chup mat hua kar aur bhag ke 
bahar mt aya kar uske samne,
nhi to use bhi kuch samjh me
ana lagega " Raghav kheta hai .

(Listen, first of all don't become silent as soon as you go in front of him and don't run away from him, otherwise he will also start understanding something" Raghav says)

Yes, I have understood all this but it does not seem so to you, till today we both have not seen each other, today for the first time we saw each other and now suddenly he is my tutor also you are not finding anything strange?

"Maybe God also wants you two to be together" said Raghav and Prerna laughing.

"But I think this is something planned" I say to myself.

                         ------------

  Naksh pov:-

             Flashback -:

After seeing that boy I decided that I want to put all my efforts on him once.

After seeing his painting in the morning, I was now so confirmed that he is studying in my college and is pursuing the same degree as me.

That's why as soon as I came out from there I went to our teacher to get information about him. Our teacher is a little friendly towards me because once he had troubled our sister, I explained it to him with a little threat. That's why I know him well.

Sir, listen, can you tell me a little about that boy named Ishaan?

"Achanak se kisi pe intrest kesa
lena lage tum  beta Naksh?"
(How come you suddenly started taking interest in someone, son Naksh?)

"Sir sochiye aap ke students ko kesa lagega jab unhe pata chalega ki aap phele kesa tha?? Sirrr." by giving a sarcastic wink .
(Sir, think how your students will feel when they will get to know how you were earlier?? Sirrr.)by giving a sarcastic wink .

Do it now, child, someday my time will also come, then I will tell you.
Don't you feel ashamed? Earlier I was a college boy but now I am your teacher and you are blackmailing me like this.

So sir you should not have done such a thing, if you had not done it then how could I have blackmailed you?Naksh said while laughing.

Yes, yes, okay, that boy is your junior and his name is Ishan. This is the only information I can give about him. I am not allowed more than this.

"Ok, it's ok, thank you for telling
me this."Naksh said to the teacher.

"But can you still give us a chance to choose our students?"Naksh asked the teacher.

"Yes, you can do it if you want,
but I am giving this permission
to you only." Teacher replied.

Ok then please announce Ishaan
as my student in the hall.

"As you wish " the teacher replied.

     ---------- Flashback end-------

No matter how much you run, I will definitely try my best to make you mine." Naksh said this in his heart and smiled.

§______________________________§

Ok guys this is the longest update I have done yet.So enjoy the chapter and give feedback also.
Show some love by giving votes.

Now I will update my next chapter when you guys have already completed  at least 40 votes.