2. Chapter ~ the party

"Fuck" I screamed, then realised that I'm suppose to be silent.

There was now a rip up my leg, at least you couldn't see my undies. It now kinda looked as if it were suppose to be a high-thigh split dress, hopefully no one notices.

I was about 1km away from the house, I could hear booming music that was blasting through the whole street. I stepped up onto the stairs that lead the way to the door, I didn't open the door, the people in front of me did. I knew nobody here, I needed to find Jai fast.

I looked to my left, kissing.

I looked to my right, alcohol.

"Ouch" I rubbed my arm as someone had bashed into me.

"Sorry" he laughed and stopped when he looked at me.

"Aren't you too young to be here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Look I was invited by a friend, don't presume I invited my self" I walked away trying to continue my search for Jai.

"Wait" the guy ran following me and grabbed my wrist.

"I'm not going to be the next girl you hook up with, okay?" I pulled my arm away.

"And what makes you think that?" He yelled over the music while we were both dodging through people.

"It's a party" I laughed.

"that's what your suppose to do".

I was on the balcony, I'd hoped that he got caught up in the crowd, but no he was still following me.

"Why are you following me?" my voice started to dimmer down since it wasn't so loud outside.

"Why do you keep asking me questions that I'm not doing?" He cheekily laughs to himself.

It was silent for a few seconds which seemed for ages.

"I wasn't following you by the way, I was strictly keeping track on where you were going" he looked at me and looked down off the balcony.

"Who are you" I huffed.

"When are you going to stop asking me questions?" He did that same cheeky laugh like last time.

"I got another question to ask, just to piss you off, do you know where Jai Brooks is?" I mentioned his last name.

"Your Jade?" He chucks a laugh and smiles to himself while his head was nodding.

I was wondering how he knew my name.

"He talks about you a lot you know, I'm Luke, we are good mates, so don't worry" he added.

"Who said I was worried?" I tried copying his actions.

We both laughed and stopped immediately. The fact that Jai talks about me to his friends sort of makes me feel happy inside.

"Hang on, is it good or bad, and are you joking?" I bursted out.

"Good, and no" he confessed.

There were two guys getting beaten up on the floor by four other men.

"do you know them?" I cringed my eyes.

"Nope, but you are about to!" He leaned down and grabbed held of my legs, my body was chucked over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I squealed while kicking my legs around.

"3...2...1..." He started swinging me back and forth, while counting down.

I was thrown off the balcony into the pool. Making a huge splash, causing everyone to stare. Once I reached up to the surface of the water I took a huge breathe. I look back up to the balcony, Luke was gone. If that's even his real name. I don't trust that guy at all.