1. Chapter ~ clumsy

I was desperately waiting for the bell to dismiss class. It was a dark and gloomy night, he gave me his hoodie. As I put it on, the smell of his scent and cologne smelt devining, I couldn't think of anything that would beat that smell. His lips leaned forward onto mine, so soft and gentle. His warm hand went up the back of my shirt, making me have goosebumps, but in a good way.

I zoned out of Maths class completely. And by completely I mean the humiliation of everyone laughing at me. I felt a tap on my shoulder making me jump and forgetting all about that day dream. I look around the class room left, right, behind. My head immediately turned back to the front of the room, where the teacher was standing.

"Jade?" The teacher looked at me angrily.

I heard the sound of the bell. I ran out of the door as soon as possible with so much energy. Thank you to whoever invented doors, otherwise I'd have to climb through windows.

As I reached to my bag area I was greeted by my friends. I grabbed my backpack and put it over both of my shoulders.

"Jade, where are you going?" My best friend Chloe had silently snorted trying not to give it away.

"You didn't tell me you were leaving early" she joked, obviously knowing what stupid mistake I had done.

"Come on, we have English together, let's go!" She hurried me.

I sighed heavily and put my bag down sulking. We both walked to the English block which wasn't too far away, thankfully, otherwise I would feel as if I did a triathlon. At least this was last period.

The English teacher let our class out late, it rarely happens, happens all the time. It was the third and final time today I am going to put my bag over my shoulders.

"Can I please leave now ma'am" I poshly joked while swinging my arms about.

"yes you can Jade" Chloe replied, we evilly laughed and headed out of the entrance of the school.

Chloe looked down at her phone, reading a message. I couldn't help but look, the writing was to far away.

"Ruby just texted me saying she would meet us at the front of the shopping centre" I nodded with agreement to what Chloe and Ruby had planed.

As both of us arrived in the shopping centre we saw Ruby waving at us, she was with some other friends, I couldn't recognise there faces. I was welcome to a long hug in Ruby's arms, too long. I smiled at the others. We all walked into the food mall, I waited in line for a healthy meal, I don't know why though. I payed, grabbed my food and sat down with the others.

It was dark by the time I got home, I quietly shut the front door in my house, just so my parents didn't know I was out late.

"JADE IS HOM-" just before my young, aged, spoilt, brat brother was about to shout out something I didn't want him to continue on with, I held my hand over his mouth.

I grabbed out my purse, handed him $5.00 in cash.

"Now shut up will you" I begged.

"Make that $10.00 please" he held out his hand.

"No!" I started to get angry with him.

"MUM, JADE JUST CAME BACK HOM-" I quickly gave him $10.00 fast.

I dropped my bag onto the kitchen floor and headed to my bedroom. It was Saturday tomorrow, that meant no school, but that did mean work.

***************************************************************