#14

(An: this was so stupid and I wrote this like a month ago so prepare for "what the fuck is wrong with her")

Day the concert

Marie was nervous for some reason.

Even thought she met them before, she was scared seeing them again.

She was having anxiety of what would happen backstage.

What if people thought she was a groupie she thought.

She sighed looking at herself in the mirror

She was wearing black leggings, and a floral tanktop knowing she was gonna sweat alot due to the small space.

Walking out the restroom, she saw a bunch of fangirls with either a 5sos or 1d shirt on or a poster walking inside the arena.

Walking the same direction as them, she walked downstairs.

She got to see them since she was near the front row since she got the tickets from you know who.

She sighed, sweating already even though the concert hasnt even started.

"are you marie rose" marie heard a tiny voice behind her.

"huh?" she turned around and a bunch of teenage girls were there

"oh yea thats me. hi.." Marie shyly chuckled getting nervous what they wanted

"are you and ashton dating?" one of the girls asked

"oh no! no no no! we're just um.. friends!" she stuttered

"are you a groupie?" the same girl asked making the other girls in the group gasped

"im not a groupie! im just a good friends with them you know." Marie quickly said before turning around and taking out her phone

(im just gonna put there first letters instead of there whole Kik name. like m is for marie and mc is michael.)

m: help some of your fans just asked if im a groupie or ashtons boyfriend. how do they know about me?

l: have you seen twitter? everyone is talking about you and ashton! theres photos everywhere of you two in the cafe!

m: what!?

mc: fangirls probably saw you guys together so they took pictures. dont worry marie, the drama will probably be gone in a few days. they will probably think you were just a groupie.

m: THAT DOESNT EVEN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM! PEOPLE WILL JUST THINK IM USING YOU GUYS FOR SEX AND TICKETS! AND YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOOSE FANS AND LOOSE DISRESPECT! HAS THIS HAPPENED BEFORE? TEXTING A RANDOM STRANGER FROM KIK AND MEETING THEM IN REAL LIFE AND THEN FANS ASSUME SHES A GROUPIE?

a: ......

l: um...

m:you guys are immature.

mc: we're sorry okay.

m: if you guys were really sorry, you wouldnt be doing this the first place.

c: look okay maybe this has happened before in the past a couple of times. yes we had drama with groupies. but we're actually sorry!

m: do you guys even care about your fans?

a: im really sorry marie. but what me and you had was real! the chats, kisses. please forgive us.

m: i just need space. i just need to think about everything right now. it was a bad thing talking to you guys. im really sorry giving you guys hate from your fans cause of me. it will probably be the best if i left this chat and concert.

a:NO! PLEASE

mc: atleast stay for the concert. we wrote this special song for you. just for you.

m: fine i will stay, but after i will leave. i will just give a backstage pass to one of your fans.

m:goodbye.

Nutella_66 has left the chat

------

Okay if you don't understand Marie has self respect for herself and she doesn't want people to think she's a groupie. And she was mad because this has happened before and she felt like she was being used. She wanted it to stop so she left the chat. Ask any more questions if you want I will likely to answer them (;

And no this is not the end what the hell.

ANDD OMG THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!!

I had a dream that zayn was stalking my friends and I.... Please never let me have another all nighter with my friends

I will probably update tmrow cause I'm not rood leaving you guys with a cliffhanger... AHA

-charisma