Absolute (Son!Akashi Seijuro x Father!Male Reader)

^O^ Double Update!

××××

(Male Name) let a smile fall through his lips. He enjoyed watching his newborn child. Seijuro, his little Seijuro. But the fact that he, resembled her so much hurt him.

Seijuro's eyes opened revealing scarlet orbs, that blinked at the man. (Male Name) smiled again.

But his thoughts went haywire.

Being a Akashi heir is harsh, and there's no way escaping it.

But..

Just this time, he enjoyed the innocent that Seijuro gave him. The happiness he felt. Just this time.

××××

"Are you disobeying me Akashi Seijuro!?"(Male Name) growled, his eyes blazing with rage, with worry and anxiety hidden behind it.

"Yes."The answer that escaped Seijuro's lips shocked him. And he growled even more.

"You are punished Seijuro. YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNTIL I SAY SO!"(Male Name) shouted, and something seemed to snap inside the red-headed teen and he growled back.

"Don't you dare shout at me (Male Name)! I am my own self, And I don't care about you, you are just my Father. Nothing else!"Seijuro shouted and left the room, entering his own. Leaving the stunned man behind.

Though internally, the strong, fierce, and feared by many others, man wept.

Inside, he was punishing himself. Regret, he felt regret.

But it was worth it.

It was worth it to see his son, grew strong and braver than he is. It was worth it to see his little young boy back then grew to the top.

Because (Male Name) wanted him to be on that top.

The man's hand shook, and he smiled.

He was proud.

His son is absolute.

But he wanted him to be like that in another way. He wanted his son to grew in a normal life.

But, life isn't exactly a fair world isn't it?

××××

Seijuro's hands shook. His shaky hands opening the envelope and pulling the letter inside it.

He recognize the handwriting. It was similar to his own.

"Dear Seijuro,

I know. You're probabbly angry at me for hiding my sickness for a long time. But I knew from the start that I was dying. And there's nothing that can change that. I love you, Son.
And I'm proud at you, I'm absolutely sure.

                                       Akashi (Male Name)"

Tears fell from Seijuro's eyes and he held the letter close to his chest.

"Papa.. I understand now.

Absolute"

××××

Okay. I'm gonna kill myself now. I wanted this one-shot to be happy-ish but.. (;´ຶДຶ ') (p′︵‵。) (ಥ_ಥ)
゚(゚இ‸இ゚)゚(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ') (Θ︹Θ)ს (๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) (´゜艸゜) ◟(눈_눈) ◞(இ﹏இ'。)