Cleaning (Rivaille Ackerman x MaleReader)

Hi! This is kinda Au-ish. Slight cussing, cause you know, it's Levi. Hmm, do I need to change my way of writing? Cause it feels like, I'm not writing the reader as a male reader. -3- Please tell me your thoughts.

××××

It was a fine day. A good day to sleep in. And that's what you intended to do. Sleep under your covers all day.

But, silly you, forgot one important thing. Today is Sunday. Meaning? It's cleaning day.

"(Male Name) get the fuck up brat"A voice interupted your food filled dream and you groaned. You slowly opened your eyes only to be met with steely ones.

"Eeh.. Levi-heichou"You smiled, but then, realization hit and in reflex you sat up, making the two of your foreheads hit.

The two of you groaned in pain and Levi glared. "You, brat"

You laughed sheepishly, but realization hit again "Wait. What are you even doing in my room Levi?"You asked, and you felt Levi twitch.

"It's sunday."You raised an eyebrow, urging for him to continue. "It's cleaning day you forgetful brat!"Levi growled, though, the frown on his face turned a little bit lighter when he saw your face lit up.

"Ooh, yeah! I remember now"You laughed, and Levi sweat dropped.

A Few Minutes later~

You panted, wiping the slight sweat on your eyebrow as you continued wiping the windows of Your and Levi's house.

Levi is your roommate for two years and counting. Levi was your friend, but you can't deny the fact that you have a slight crush on him. And, you knew that he liked you too. That's why today, you intend to change that. (The two of you being friends and roomies I mean)

You walked by Levi, who was washing the dishes, and You can't help but lean closer to him. Your long arms (yup, reader is tall and the dominant one *wiggles eyebrows) wrapping around his small waist.

Levi tensed, and you smirked. Leaning closer next to his ear, you let out a small puff of air. Levi shivered, the hot sensation of your warm breath by his ear makes him feel delight in his veins.

"What the fuck do you think your doing (Male Name)?"Levi growled, and your smirk grew even more. Levi was about to push you when he felt something warm and wet licking his ear.

"I'm cleaning"You laughed, but before you knew it, Levi grabbed your wrists and spun you around. Glue-ing your hands above your head, Levi trapped you between the wall.

"You fucking tease"It was Levi's turn to smirk as he kissed you.

Oh welp.

××××