#1 Netflix (pt one)

Patrick has been on tour for four months now and you missed him like hell. You've been so bored all by yourself at home, nothing to do but watch Netflix honestly. You've been reading this one book for the past month and you couldn't get your eyes out of it. You sit on the bed deep into your book wearing your beats that were almost blasting your ears out since it was (your favorite song), with jeans and a purple off the shoulder shirt. The doorknob makes a clicking sound as it opens not grabbing your attention since you have music on. Patrick walks in with his arms open excitedly screaming "(Y/N) I'm home baby! I missed yo-" he frowns looking around walking over to the bedroom "(Y/N)?" He smiles when he sees you, leaning on the door frame and stares at you taking advantage of the fact you didn't notice him yet. You start humming lyrics to your favorite song with your eyes closed taking a little break from the book because duh (your favorite song) is the best song ever it deserves your full attention and headphone volume. Patrick can't take staring at you anymore he was so excited to see you, he carefully climbs onto the bed and sits next to you wrapping his arms around you making you jump since you didn't know it was him. A smile instantly comes across your face and you kiss him placing your headphones aside "Patrick oh I missed you so much!" He chuckles and pulls you to his chest kissing you again "well I missed you more (Y/N) you don't know how hard tour was without your kisses and cuddles, I almost got to the point where I snuggled up next to Pete in my sleep" you laugh and lay your head down on his lap "At least you had someone with you though, I mainly talked and hung out with (your best friend/s) but I had to sleep alone ugh I hated it, so cold without you holding me" You smile and can't help but leaning up to kiss him again and flop back down. Patrick blushes a little and hugs you tightly "oh I know sweetheart, I know but now we have all night to cuddle I'll put on Netflix what do ya say? Some popcorn? Annnnd.." He pauses causing you to question "sounds perfect and? What else?" He chuckles and kisses you on the neck "kisses silly" you stare up at him smiling from his lap "I love you damn it...so, so much and your just so amazing I can't explain it Patrick...lets just go with perfect to shorten it up I could go on forever on why I love you" he does a half smile and cups your face blushing heavily now. "I love you more...but your making me blush uncontrollably holy smokes!" He yells playfully kissing you "I know I love doing that almost as much as I love you...Patch.." You respond hesitating to call him patch since he hates that nickname so much "you know I hate that name (Y/N) so you know what I'm gonna do now huh?" He wiggles an eyebrow at you . You smile "whacha gonna do?" He picks you up and carries you to the couch kissing you all over your face and neck on the way there "I'm gonna cuddle you to death for calling me Patch."