#4 Let's go 'Somewhere'

It's quite late at night and you were very comfy, your head on Patrick's shoulder, his arm around you as you fell asleep. You half open your eyes and frown at him when he whispers softly "Hey sleepy Bunny" as he gently strokes your hair, you answer sluggishly still being in his arms. "What? Patrick it's nearly midnight what are you doing? Is something wrong?" You ask with concern starting to wake up now. Patrick continues to stroke your hair and whispers with a smile "Nothing's wrong darling don't worry I just need you to get up for me." You smile back at him and rub your eyes, sitting up slowly "Patrick why do I need to- where on earth would we be going at this time?" Patrick moves his hand down to your back to rub it a little "We're going somewhere, Now please trust me and get up my love." You stare at Patrick and quickly kiss him, getting out of bed with a groan "Alright what ever you say-" as you get up you notice Patrick has his fedora on along with tight black jeans and a red hoodie, he smiles at you and gets up out of the bed after you "I'll be in the door frame of the bathroom, watching you get ready." You chuckle and shake your head "Why do you wanna watch me brush my hair and apply make up? Weirdo you are." Patrick shrugs and walks over to you putting an arm around your shoulder "So I can stop you from tampering with your perfect self, you don't need that makeup shit, you just woke up and you look perfect" he whispers softly placing a kiss on your forehead. You crinkle your nose as he kisses your forehead "You're the best boyfriend in the world Patrick, and I have the amazing privilege of calling you mine." Patrick blushes heavily and lightly shoves you towards the bathroom door to change "Okay, Okay, stop making me blush and go change my fluffy Bunny." you smile and cross your arms "How am I fluffy exactly?" Patrick points to your hair "le noggin fluff my love, now go please" he does the pouty lip and stares at you all big eyed and adorable. "Alright, I'll be back!" You say dramatically in your best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice as you quickly slam the door shut, leaving Patrick chuckling shaking his head. How was he so lucky to have a girl like you? He couldn't understand how someone like you could be in love with a dorky singer, "Agh man how does she even love me? I'm such an idiot most of the time, well I can get romantic sometimes maybe that's it, she's just so perfect and I'm mister flaws over here" Patrick says to himself laying back on the bed with a smile. Little did he know that you already came out of the bathroom and heard him, you slowly sneak up to him and jump on top of him with a grin, your hair brushed and in new clothes. "Damn it Y/N your gonna give me a heart attack one of these days!" He laughs and kisses you, pulling you down closer on top of him. "You got it all wrong" you smile and say kissing him again. "What?" He asks confused furrowing his eyebrows. "How does she even love me? " you say with a smile, Patrick's eyes widen and he bites his lip "uhh you heard that...oh...you weren't supposed to I- uh but I- shit." You quickly sit up to be straddling Patrick and you gently start to rub his shoulder "You've got it all wrong Patrick, you really do, you just don't understand. I love you because you're an idiot, because you're a dork, because of your 'flaws' which I don't think you have Patrick, your perfect to me in every way." The cute ginger underneath you sits up, you still straddling him. "You see," he slightly tilts his head with a smirk "You can say I don't have flaws, I know I do. But besides that I'll let you win and say sure I don't have any. But I do still have to take you somewhere remember?" You press your nose to his and smile "you're perfect stop it, yeah what is 'somewhere' exactly?" You mumble. Patrick shrugs and smiles back "you'll find out." You roll your eyes as he stands up, gently placing you to stand as well "you and your surprises mister, I don't know why it had to be at like midnight, and couldn't wait till tomorrow, but what ever you want..." Patrick nods in agreement as he grabs your hand to lead you into your living room, to the backyard door, and now outside on your back porch. You gasp and your smile widens as you take in the work he's done out here. There was a blanket with pillows lied out on the porch, along with a couple dim candles, (your favorite band or music) playing quietly, and to top it off, a bowl of (Your favorite candy or chips.) "Patrick I-" he cuts you off leading you to the blanket "there's a very pretty view of the stars right here, and an even prettier Y/N." You intertwine your fingers with his on both hands as the two of you sit down on the blanket. "Patrick this is really nice you didn't have to do this out of no where I mean, it's fantastic," you pause to look up at the stars then back at him "I love you so much do you know that?" He smiles and leans in to kiss you, mumbling on your lips "Yeah you know I love you even more." You blush and giggle softly while squeezing his hands. You keep your face close to his, not even looking up at the stars at this point. The man in front of you was much more of an amazing view. "You're my dork" you whisper with this biggest grin you've ever had. Patrick nuzzles his face into yours and whispers back "Yeah, I know. Now hey, lie back," you squeak when he pushes you on your back. He gently lies next to you and reaches his arms out, waiting for you to cuddle up into him, which of course you do. "And watch the stars until they fade into the sun" he adds on.