#3 Pocky Game

Hey guys I know I haven't updated this book in a while and I'm sorry about that I've been working on my new book Harmony City a lot lately and of course it has to do with Patrick. If you like these imagines my page has everything to do with Fall Out Boy because I love them so. In case you don't know what Pocky is, Pocky is a Japanese candy that is a long stick shaped gram cracker covered in chocolate that comes in boxes and a whole bunch of flavors, I love the candy myself my goodness it's so good I could eat twelve boxes in one day! also in the picture above I photoshopped a box of Pocky next to Patrick so you can see what it looks like (I'm very proud of that photo I made lol) ENJOY THE IMAGINE!

"Oh Y/N look what I got~!" Patrick yells happily as he dances into the living room where you are sitting. "Well that's a great mood to be in when coming home from the store..." You smile then look back down at your phone. "Well I'm in a happy mood because I got something!" He says jumping up and down like a little kid holding something behind his back, You sigh and laugh "you obviously want me to know what you got so what is it?" He looks at the ceiling and chuckles "mmmm guess!" you laugh and lock your phone placing it on the couch arm "New fedora? Michael Jackson vinyl? Ice cream maybe?" You start to guess but he stops you knowing you won't get it. "Nope I got Pocky!" He     Jerks out a box of chocolate Pocky from behind his back, shaking it a little. You lean your head back on the couch and laugh again "oh god Patrick not again.." He tilts his head and continues to smile at you starting to pout "pleaaaaaaaaase I wanna plaaaaaaaaay!" You shake you head and look at him "Patrick last time we played the Pocky game you finished three boxes in one night and kept asking me to play the whole time." Patrick steps a little closer to you shaking the box again "but I only bought one box Bunny!" He gives you puppy eyes but you don't fall for it. "Uh huh sure, lemme see the bags you brought home" you motion to the bags dropped by the front door. He chuckles and looks back at the bags "okay fine I bought three boxes" he stares at you as you stare back at him raising an eyebrow "Ugh fine...I bought six boxes" he huffs out giving you an innocent face  "please play with me?" He asks once more. "Patrick I'm tired why can't we play tomorr-" he cuts you off and sits on the couch pressing his side to yours poking your arm "Noooooope has to be right now." You flip your head to face him with a smile and before you could say anything he quickly kisses you then whispers on your lips "please..?" You grunt and roll your eyes "Okay one game couldn't hurt I guess." His eyes widen and he claps with excitement instantly tearing open the box "Yay thank youuuu!" You chuckle and take one of the pieces out and he quickly straddles you and puts his arms on either sides of you with a smile "Patrick!" You scream playfully, He shakes his head and laughs "you wanted to play and this is how I do the game!" You take the piece of Pocky and slide one end into his mouth then lightly gripping your hands into his shoulders "alright Patrick don't go all crazy on me now" you warn him biting into the other end. He talks biting lightly on the Pocky stick "don't worry I'll be gentle and nice with it and not swallow the entire stick like a maniac because I love this candy." You keep your place on the Pocky stick and don't move trying not to bite down on the delicious chocolate inside your mouth, held tightly between your teeth. The rule is who ever bites down first looses. Patrick grins at you and looks down at the stick "screw this.." You hear him mumble before he crunches down on the stick then moves his lips down it in seconds then meeting the both of your lips together. "Lier" you mumble with a smile before he kisses you. You feel Patrick's lips turn into a grin as he kisses you more roughly, pushing your body against the couch, still straddling you. After a while you try to pull away for air but he instantly latches back into you. You eventually manage to turn your head to the side and blurt out "Patrick I can't breathe damn it" starting to laugh. He holds your arms down and turns your head back to face him kissing you roughly again. He whispers on your lips "neither can I, I just can't keep myself off of you because I love you so much." You blush a bit and whisper back to him as you both take a short break "I love you the most." He shakes his head and leaves small kisses on your neck with a smile "what was that?" Before you could answer he goes back to kissing your lips whispering again "Mmm that's what I thought, there's no way you can love me as much as I love you."