Chapter 5

"Sammy! Wake up Sammy!" i woke up startled by a girl's voice shouting my name and someone with very tiny hands was shaking me.

"5 more minutes" i mumbled to the girl who i was too tired to identify.

"Sammy we are already late for school. Its 7: 45 am and first period starts at 8: 30 but home room starts at 8: 00 am" the voice said to me.

In that moment the only thing i heard was the time. How was it 7: 45am I'm always awake at 5:45 am. What happened to my alarm?

I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I didn't even look at the girl on my way to the closet. I pulled on my black skinny jeans with a purple tank top. I paired it with my black combat boots and then i ran to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then tied my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed my bag and dumped all my homework, my phone, earphones and chapstick into my bag. I ran back to my closet and pulled out my black leather jacket with sleeves that went until my elbow. I also filled both my wrists with bangles and bracelets

As i walked or rather ran down the stairs, i grabbed my car keys and went to start the car.

"Wait up Sam!" the girl's voice shouted. I completely forgot about whoever she is. I looked up and i swear my mouth fell on the ground. The girl was dressed in a black dress that was tight at the top but flared out till above her knee. She had a white thin belt on that matched her white wedge heels. But it wasn't how she dressed that put me in shock it was who she was. The girl had shoulder length, straight brown hair. Her eyes were a sparkly ocean blue and she was none other than my best friend.

"OMG! Lily what are you doing here?" i shouted as i walked towards her for a hug which she gave me.

"Guess where I'm staying for the rest of senior year?" she asked or rather shouted.

"Where?" i asked while smiling at her.

"Well with you roomy" she said with a devilish smile. "We're not sharing rooms but we are staying in the same house and i transferred to Kingston high" she added.

"We're going to the same school!" i shouted while clapping my hands. She just laughed at my overly happy dance.

I was so happy to have Lily with me this year. She moved away 5 years ago but she always came down to visit when she could. Her dad got transferred by my dad so they lived in New York now but she'll be here for one year. This just made everything better.

"Come on we are already late!" she shouted as she hopped into my car.

"Oh shit lets go" i said as i pulled out of my driveway and started driving to school. We made it to school with 5 minutes to spare. I hopped out of my car once i found a parking and waited for Lily so that we could walk to class together.

"So this is the BMW birthday present?" Lily asked with a smile.

"Well yeah. I got it last year" i said. I knew she wasn't into cars so i never told anything else that has to do with my car.

"Do you know what your periods are?" i asked after a moment.

"Yes but i only get history with you second period" she said disappointedly.

"What do you get first?" i asked so that i could walk her to her class.

"Math" she said with a sad smile. I laughed because i knew how much she hated math.

"Come on. I'll walk with you to class" i said still laughing.

Once we were outside her class she stopped and turned to me.