48. Truth or Dare

A/N: so it's coming close to the end of the story's: (. I'm planning on doing two more chapters after this. Sorry if this book is getting crappy but it'll be over soon and hopefully the sequel will be better. I really want to get to 3k reads before this is over, but I'm so happy to be where I'm at right now. I never would of imagined that this story would get beyond 100 reads so thank you guys so much! Also I changed my wattpad name to MaddieL_00 if you haven't already seen.

Louis's pov

"Ladies and gentlemen the flight has landed. Please unbuckle your seat-belts and grab your luggage if you brought carry on." The flight attendants voice woke me up.

"Hey Boo" Harry whispered to me. "We're finally home"

"We're not home until I'm sleeping in my bed" I sassed.

"Woah. We've been in London for two minutes and the sass master has returned." He joked then stood up and shouted, "THE PEOPLE OF ENGLAND THE SASS MASTER OF DONCASTER HAS RETURNED!"

That got him some glares from the people around us. I laughed and gently punched him in the stomach.

"Shut up you fool" I laughed

We got out of the plane and collected our baggage.

"So where do we go from here?" Lynn asked.

"Home" Liam stated.

"Sounds like a plan to me" Harry said. We walked out of the airport and called for cabs. We were all heading to Niall and Liam's flat to lounge. Liam and Harry got into one cab and Lynn and I were in another. Niall said he had to meet up with a friend, but would join us later.

When we got in the ride was deathly silent. Lynn was staring out the window.

"You ok?" I asked

"No" she said bluntly.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"No"

"Ah come on you can trust me. I'm always here for you"

"Are you? Cause these last few days it seems like you and Harry are conjoined"

"Lynn..."

"No don't Lynn me. I'm scared Louis. Scared of losing you. You said that we were going to be together, and take things slowly. Ugh I-I know I sound paranoid-"

"No I get what you mean"

"Just answer one question for me ok?"

"Sure"

"Do you have feelings for Harry?" She asked. "Tell me the truth. I don't want any bullcrap. Just tell me Louis"

"Well. That's something I've been asking myself lately" I told her honestly. "Lynn I like you still, but truthfully I think I like Harry too."

"Oh"

"Yeah, but I still like you."

"Do you feel the same for me as you did before though?"

"Of course I do" I tried to believe those words...

"You know you're eventually going to have to chose between us then"

"I know"

"Just don't turn this into a Twilight saga ok?"

"Ok." I said. I grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze and let go.

We pulled up to the flat and I payed the driver.

"Just don't worry about anything ok?" I asked her.

"I'll try"

~*~*~*~*

It was late and all of us were at Liam and Niall's flat just drinking and trying to act like normal people who were almost killed multiple times. We may have been a little drunk though...

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok Li-yam truth or dare" Niall laughed drunkly.

"Dware" Liam slurred.

"Uh I uh hahahaha ok so I dare you to hehe go into the kitchen, dump ketchup on your head, and stare through the neighbors window like a stalker"

Liam got up and ran to the kitchen. We followed him outside and watched as he looked through the window of the neighbors. Not long after did we hear screaming and ran back into the house and busted into laughter.

"Bwahahahahaha ok Jim- no wait Lynn twuth or darez" Liam laughed.

"Dare" said Lynn.

"I dare you to Loo-Wee to kiss for ten seconds"

"Kay" she turned to me. It didn't really connect to me that we were kissing because my brain felt like Jello caus of alcohol. I also couldn't feel my fingers or toes which may be a bad thing but I was too drunk to care.

Ten seconds turned more into twenty and then we eventually pulled away. Lynn and I were both laughing hysterically for some unknown reason.

My laughter stopped when I saw Harry get up and storm out the front door. All of the haziness cleared away when I got up and followed him.

"HARRY" I called out after him as I chased him down the sidewalk. "HARRY WAIT. PLEASE STOP. WHATS YOUR DEAL?"

He turned around at that last part.

"You are so blind Louis" he spat. "You know what happened."

"Harry it was a dare and you're over reacting lets just go back to-"

"No. Just n-no! I love you Louis Tomlinson. I've said it before and I know that we've had this conversation at the warehouse but I don't feel like you've heard me right. I can't stand you seeing you kissing someone else that's not me!"

"Harry this is the alcohol talkin-"

"JUST LISTEN" He shouted. "I know that you still have feeling for me. Tell me you don't"

"I- i"

And that's when he crashed his lips to mine. He's drunk Louis. This doesn't mean anything. I didn't want to pull away though.

"Tell me you that didn't feel anything" he pulled away and said calmly. I looked down. "I know that you love me still Louis. You may love her, but deep down you know that you still have feelings for me."

"Please Harry let's go back..."

"No! Not until you answer me"

Anger started building up inside of me and I had to just let it go.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted. "Every time I'm around you I get this feeling that won't go away! When we touch I want time to stop and for us to stay like that forever. I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES AND I DONT YOU EVER SAY OTHERWISE!"

"Louis I-"

"Guys!" I heard Liam shout. Soon enough him and Lynn were right in front of us panting from running.

"Everything ok?" Lynn asked and looked at me.

"Yeah" Harry said. Liar

"Let's go" said Liam. We turned around to walk back to the flat.

"You ok Lou?" Lynn asked me and her light brown eyes met mine.

"Yes" I said too quickly.

"Ummm ok then..."

We all walked back to the flat and found Niall passed out on the couch with a bottle of whiskey under his arm. Not long after everyone else but me was asleep. Before I shut my eyes the same thought was playing in my mind over and over again.

How can I choose between the two people I love with no one getting hurt?

A/N: sorry for the wait. I'll post probably next Friday or Saturday.

~maddie