First's in friendship

Summary: Some of the first's in Quinn and Santana's friendship.

First day they met
Quinn's mother had dropped her off for her first day of second grade. She was new to the school. She walked to her class. A woman led the way. Her mom gave her a kiss.
"Behave, Lucy."
"It's Quinn, mom." Quinn pouted. She hated her first name. She made sure her mom enrolled her with Quinn as her first name.
"Oh right, Quinn. Be good, Quinn."
"I will." She walked into the class.
"We got a new student." The woman said. Quinn walked to the front of the class.
"What's your name?" The teacher asked
"Quinn Fabray." She said, shyly
"Class, this is Quinn." The teacher introduced her. "You can sit next to Rachel. Rachel raise your hand." A girl with brown hair raised her hand. She quickly took her seat. The bell rang and all the kids scurried outside. She walked out, reluctantly
"Hi, I'm Rachel Berry. I want to be a big star. I love to sing and dance. I can sing to you, if you'd like." Rachel began to talk.
"Be quiet, Berry! She doesn't want to hear you sing!" A girl snapped. "Hi, I'm Santana Lopez. You don't want to hang with her. She's weird and a loser. Come with me." Santana held her hand out. Quinn was hesitant. She was bullied at her old school. It was obvious Santana was bully. She didn't want to be mean, but she didn't want to be a loser. She took Santana's hand. They walked over to a crowd of kids.
"Hey Santana!" A guy said. "Who's she?"
"That's Quinn. She's my new friend."
"I'm Puck and that's Finn." Puck pointed to another boy playing.
"I'm Quinn." She said.
"Let's go to the playground, Quinn." Santana pulled her along. They took turns pushing each other on the swings.
"You're my best friend." Santana hugged her
"You're my best friend too." Quinn hugged her back.

First sleepover at Santana's house
Quinn walked into the house and followed Santana. It had been a year since they had met and Quinn's mom had finally let her sleepover at Santana's house.
"Wow, your house is huge." Quinn had never seen a house so big. The living room was the size of her whole house.
"It's not that big." Santana shrugged
"Yea right."
"Mamí, this is Quinn."
"Hi Quinn."
"Hi Mrs. Lopez."
"Call me Maribel." Quinn struggled to say Maribel's name. She couldn't say the R. She ended up saying Madibel instead.
"That's alright, you can call me Belle." Maribel laughed. After the greetings, they walked up to Santana's room.
"You're room is huge and you have a king size bed." Quinn threw herself on it. They played in her room until they heard someone call out downstairs
"I'm home!" Santana ran downstairs. Quinn followed.
"Papì!" Santana jumped on the man. He spun her around.
"Papì, this is Quinn." Quinn looked at the man. He was tall. The man stepped forward and she hid behind Santana. He crouched down
"I'm Dr. Lopez, but you can call me Carlos." He stuck out his hand. She shook it.
After Quinn met Carlos, they went back upstairs.
"Quinn, you want to play dress up?"
"Sure." She shrugged. They walked into Maribel's room and tried on her dresses. Santana did Quinn's makeup and vice versa. They were caught after Santana dropped a box and it made a sound that echoed around the house. After that, they were sent to bed.
"Goodnight, Santana."
"Goodnight, Quinn."

First Fight
Quinn and Santana were sitting in the kitchen doing homework at Santana's house.
"You took my pencil!" Quinn pouted
"I didn't!" Santana shouted
"Yes you did!" Quinn shouted back at her. Santana pushed Quinn off the chair. Quinn screamed as she fell. Maribel ran into the kitchen. She looked at the scene. Quinn was on the floor, crying and Santana was glaring at her.
"Quinn, are you okay?" She knelt down.
"I have a cut on my arm." She sobbed. " It hurts." Maribel placed Quinn on the chair
"I'm going to get the first aid kit." Maribel walked out of the room. The room was filled with silence.
"Let me see your cut." Maribel rubbed alcohol on it.
"Ow! It burns!" Quinn started crying again
"I know." Maribel put a band-aid. She handed Quinn a cookie.
"Do I get one too?" Santana asked
"No. You're grounded for a week though." Santana pouted. Maribel walked out of the room.
"Here, I'll share my cookie." Quinn broke it and handed the other half to her.
"Thanks." Santana smiled.