5)GYM DISASTER!!

***
So today is Wednesday and we are having the gym practice today. It's been a long time cause the Court has been renovated and we couldn't practice. My mom bought me these cute gym wears that are very fashionable and will make me shine out of the crowd.

I will take that one!!

I also have a very cute shoe that I will wear too. It's not like it's a fashion show or anything, I just have to taste.

I went to the gym hall and all eyes were on me, mostly 'MARK'. I didn't see Collins, I didn't know why that didn't get me worried at all. Kim looked so jealous at my look and whispered something into Kendra's ear.

"Hey beauty, goddess, what's going on here?" Zoe said taking a very good look at my outfit from up to down.
"Swears, Lily you look gorgeous. Caroline said obviously looking jealous.

I cared so much that Mark was looking at me and my amazing outfit, that I didn't even realize that Kim was in front of me. "Hmm", Kim said while I was getting myself. "What do you want?"

I said angrily, "oh nothing, I just couldn't help but to notice your outfit, which looks stunning, so I had to come over here to let you know that" Kim said then dragged me closer to her whispering into my ear "if you think your dumb outfit is gonna make mark fall for you, your just kidding yourself cause by the looks of it all I don't think he wants to like or even be friends with someone like you and I'll make sure it'll be like that you understand?" then she pushed me to the floor as She and her side chick laughed sarcastically while pointing towards me.

then they turned and started walking away. I got so angry that I carried a dodgeball and hit Kim on the back. Everyone gasped out of shock, then she turned slowly towards me and said angrily, "what the hell?!"

And when she said this, I knew what I did was going to seriously affect me, but I didn't care, not even a bit, cause why the hell would she say that to me when she knows I have feelings for her, like that wasn't nice at all,"oh did I make you cry little baby?" I mocked and started laughing, but no one joined me on the laughter, most even some, instead they all looked at me, some with anger, some with confusion and some with shock, and at that point I knew I was on my own.

"look, you little brat, you don't mess with the plastics, nor the queen herself," Kendra said while giving me a nasty look on her face,

"I am not a brat, okay, you're the goddamn bitch who cannot just mind your business, okay, you think you're tough, right? Well," I was really interrupted by Kim. "Oh, shut up, who do you think you are? Huh? Who the hell do you think you are? Coming into my school, my kingdom, and you think you can rule, right? Well, unfortunately for you, there can't be two queens, there only can be one, and I'm guessing it isn't you." This isn't your kingdom, nor your school, Kim, you are just," I got interrupted AGAIN!! by Kim, "just what? Look tough girl, if you feel you are so tough and mighty, say it."
"Say what?" I replied rudely, "say and tell everyone about your friendship with Mark, or are you too scared to?" Kim said and flipped her head to the side, "what are you talking about?" I started, "oh, playing dumb now, huh? I thought you were the almighty lily, who no one can hurt, well, let me break it down to you, you're not, no one here likes you, not even your so-called boyfriend, Collins, is he even here? Oh no, aww, I'm so sorry. I guess that that will make you feel bad, right?" Kim said and turned to walk away again, and this time I didn't care if I got expelled or anything.

All I had in mind was to hurt Kim. I carried another dodgeball and this time I aimed for her head and this time, it hit her really well. She almost fell on the ground.

She then got a dodgeball and hit me hard. I fell on my head with a bleeding nose. I couldn't stand up because I was feeling dizzy with a very strong headache. Kim said, "Don't mess with me, you brat." Kendra and Kenzie were laughing and Kim joined them.

Then everyone was laughing and that was the last thing I heard...

***
Hey guys what do you think about this chapter 😁 where do you think Collins was ??

Let me know in the comments thanks, bye

XOXO

Love💜
Capri_love101👻