Chapter Two

I know this chapter is gonna be sucky. But I wasn't too sure what to write. Hope you can still enjoy it somewhat. Next chapter will be better.
Chapter Two~
Kevin's pov~
After leaving Double D back by the lockers, I went to the stairwell, which is where I usually end up going to skip class. When the final bell rang, I hid in my secret spot to keep from getting found by teachers, hall monitors and shit like that.
As soon as I was certain the coast was clear, I came out and sat on the stairs on my phone. A shadow slowly approached me, and when I looked up, it was of course Nathan.
"You put up a good fight for that fag, Kev." I looked up at him, and just ignored his sentence. He snatches my phone, and looks at me. "Why did you do it?" Okay. Now I'm pissed.
"You wanna know why I did it? You think that just because you're football captain, you can do whatever the fuck you want. And I'm sick of the tough bitch shit. So yeah, I defended my friend." He just stares at me for a few seconds, and then he finally replies. "Well okay then."
After that, he walked away and I was all alone again. I sat there on my phone for a few minutes and then got bored with it. I sat there waiting, and heard a classroom door open. I hid in my spot under the stairwell, and waited. Edd walked out, heading towards the bathroom, and I followed after him, hoping he could entertain me.
"Oh dear.. Filthy.. Filthy.." Was all I heard being omitted from the din coming from the bathroom. I walked in, and waited for the dork to leave the bathroom stall. "EEP! K..Kevin what are you doing here...?" He screeched after seeing me waiting for him. "Well it is the boys bathroom. I have a penis. You have a penis." I replied trying not to laugh. "Well.. Fine. You have a point." He washed his hands, and quickly left the bathroom. "Double dee, wait.." I quickly said. "Y..yes..?" He looked scared and stuttered like I was gonna ask him for sex or something. "Could you skip class with me? I'm seriously so fucking bored." I looked at him waiting for an answer. "I..I'm sorry, I can't. My education is the most important thing to me." He gave me a little smile, and ran back to his class. I should've expected him to say no, I mean, he IS in college classes. And they are extremely important to him.
After a few minutes of waiting for other kids to leave class, I heard someone yell from down the Hall. "Kevin Barr! Get over here this instant!" Fuck! Of course my English teacher would catch me.. I looked at her and slowly backed away. "Kevin, right now!" She demanded from me. I turned around and ran as fast as I could, running out the doors of the school and hid in a bush. After I was certain she was gone, I waited outside the school entrance till the bell for second hour rang.
I walked to the clinic, and of course, I saw Edd in there helping the nurse. I forgot that this was his second hour.