34: Taken

Chapter 34

-Gabriel Di Luca-

I immediately grab hold of the collar of his shirt, holding him close to me, my fist begging to collide against his stupid face again. While his eyes were wide with shock and disbelief almost as if I'm a fucking ghost or came back from the dead.

"Y-you're really here. Shit." He mumbled.

Did they all think I died or some shit? I was gone for three weeks, after all. And I highly doubt Chiara made my family aware of what happened to me.

I don't even want to think what my Miracle must've thought.

"What the fuck did you do?" I hissed, my jaw clenching in anger but I held myself together before I completely lost control.

He said Miracle ran away.

Why did she run?

She wouldn't just run without a reason. And I immediately know after seeing her idiot brother's reaction that he must be the reason. He probably did or said something stupid that made her upset. Goddamn, Corbin will never change, huh?

"I said, what did you do to her now?! Answer me!" I screamed at his face.

In an instant Corbin's scared, shock face flushed red in anger. He shoved me away making me take a stumble at the suddenness. He darkly glares at me with an accusing look on his face.

"You left her! You were just fucking gone for three weeks without any word, not even from your own family! Then we suddenly saw a photo of you from the surveillance camera hugging another girl the day you were supposed to follow us here! I merely told my sister the truth that she was too fucking blind to see, and it's you left her for another girl! This is all your fault, Gabriel! What the fuck are you even doing here?" He yelled at me.

I was fucking seething.

I kept on clenching and unclenching both my fists.

I kept screaming in my mind that even though Corbin is nothing but a piece of shit, he's still my Miracle's brother. Even though how much shit he put her through, she's still kind enough to want to see his brother alive and well.

"Get out of my sight." I said in a low, dangerous voice.

"Excuse me? What the fuck?"

I swear, one more word from this stronzo's mouth.

"I said get the fuck out of my sight before I really beat you to death this time!" I exclaimed.

I couldn't control my anger anymore, I'm about to snap if he doesn't walk the fuck away. This was the exact feeling I felt when I beat my own best friend to death, it's not as bad as the feeling I had when I was beating up Quinton, but I really wouldn't like a repeat of that. But it will if he continues this stupidity.

I also don't have any time to further waste this stronzo knowing that Miracle is out there to only God knows where, I doubt Corbin knows where she ran to. He obviously didn't even fucking ran after her. Fucking useless.

Why the fuck did Damion decided to leave his little sister with him off all people?!

"How dare you make me leave in our own home, you asshole!" 

"This is Miracle's house, it was left to her by your mother. It's hers, not yours, you dumb fuck!"

"And I was in a fucking car accident! I was unconscious for a week and I was healing for the rest of those two weeks!" I yelled in anger, lifting my shirt to show him the horrible giant gash on my right side, it was already stitched up but still in the process of healing like the rest of my bruises.