twenty eight

028 — kingdom of the blind

season three —
episode three

ASPEN STANDS BESIDE HANNA with a couple of her designs in her arms ready to pass them off to Mrs Lockman

"God, what a performance" Hanna scoffs while they look over at Jenna reading braille.

"Can you imagine faking it for so long?" Emily mutters, "What do you think she's planning?" Aria wonders.

Aspen shares a look with Spencer and nods motioning to what they discussed.

"That's what you have to find out" Spencer states receiving a confused look from the Montgomery girl.

"She trusts you, or at least she wants you to think that she does" Aspen voices with an explanation on what Spencer just stated.

"Great, that—that's awesome" Aria sarcastically huffs, "Hey, I'll trade you Mona for Jenna" Hanna offers with a shrug.

"No, thanks" Aria doesn't hesitate in responding, "I think I felt safer when Mona wasn't talking" Emily says.

"There she goes" Spencer voices seeing Jenna get up from the table since Jemma called her over into the school hallway.

"We should push a table in front of her and see what happens" Hanna suggests.

"God, Hanna, you have all the subtlety of a hand grenade" Spencer says, "Thank you" Hanna replies.

"Has your mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?" Aspen quizzes knowing she should really tell Jason but hasn't had the chance to since his been between here and helping his mother fix up his grandmother's place a few hours away.

"Not yet, but Melissa's coming home tomorrow, so she'll probably tell both of us at the same time, 'cause that's how it works in my family—we keep the one-on-ones to a minimum" Spencer sighs while walking beside the others in the hallway of the school towards their next classes.

"Crap! I gotta get these to Mrs Lockman" Aspen exclaims rushing off smiling at the others watching her walk away before Lucas and the principal storm out of the said males office.