thirty

030 — that girl is poison

season three —
episode five

WARNING:
SLIGHT MATURE
CONTENT

THREE DAYS LATER, ASPEN walks out of Emily's house with the others except for Hanna, "I thought Hanna was joining us for dinner" Emily voices confused

"Hanna hasn't eaten since Tuesday" Aspen explains since she's been spending most of her time comforting the heartbroken girl while bringing Bowie along as a support animal.

"Should we grab a pizza and go over there?" Emily questions, "Not unless the topping is Caleb" Spencer mumbles.

"If you guys want to go see her, can you just go without me?" Aria wonders receiving looks from the other three.

"I already feel bad enough that I convinced her to tell Caleb" Aria sighs, "Okay, with or without you she was backed into a corner" Emily states.

"This A does not feel like a high school girl playing games" Spencer voices, "Well, if you figure out those rules, can you tell the rest of us?" Aspen suggests with a puff.

"You know what? I'm not really hungry" Emily mumbles, "Me either, my stomach's in a knot" Aria grimaces, "Same" Aspen voices rubbing her stomach with a grimace.

"So's my neck, I haven't been able to brush the back of my head in, like, a year and a half" Spencer explains trying to crack her neck.

"Spence, don't let them freak you out, okay if the police really knew that we were lying about the lake house—" Aria says.

"It's not just the lake house, what about the negatives of that picture, Ali's missing body, all the things we buried with her—any of that could get us arrested" Emily interrupts sharing the same look with the others.

Spencer groans rubbing her neck, "There goes my neck again" Spencer mutters.

Aspen frowns hearing sirens wailing growing closer and closer to them seeing police vehicles and an ambulance rounding the corner.