SPOILER!!

Chaewon tried to stop Yunjin from doing things she shouldnt do.

Yunjin was way too overwhelmed with all the learning and shit it was making her dizzy and it was giving her an headache.

"Yunjin please stop it.." Chaewons weak and powerless voice caught Yunjins attention.

The girl was a sobbing mess, she was holding onto her friends arm tight.

It was like she was begging her to stop to overwork herself and just have some peace. Yunjin sighed and let her cry on her shoulder.

She was stroking her so blonde hair, which was so straight. Chaewon was crying on her shoulder like a little baby.

The blonde looked at the red haired with sparkling eyes and glossy lips. The way Yunjin was mesmerizing her friend was unexplainable.

Her eyes, her nose, her lashes, her lips..

Yunjin had her thin glasses on so she got the chance to see every single detail of her face.

No one was in the house, the way she liked it. A long and width couch was perfect for them to lay on each other.

Chaewons body was lower, her chin only reaching to Yunjins chest.

Their height difference was always something, that Yunjin made fun of.

She slowly carried her chin with her thumb and her index. Yunjin brought her closer and closer while Chaewons heartbeat wasnt as usual.

It was beating hard and fast, she froze when her nose touched Yunjins.