The Truth Be Told

Roc Pov
It's been 2 months since my wife came to me the day at the park . Everything she said stuck to me at the back of my head . I have waited 2 months to tell Angelica the truth about my wife and how she died. I see myself with Angelica in the future and my little girl, Daya is happy to be around her. Sometimes she goes in the room where her mom statue is and stay in that room for at least 3 hours or the rest of the day. One day I caught her asleep in there with her teddy bear and everything Tiara bought her. I was always stubborn to open up to anybody about Tiara , but I feel the need that I should go ahead and tell Angelica everything . The only way I would be able to go through this is having my baby girl next to me .
"Daya , Babygirl come here ," I yelled through the house.
"Coming daddy," Daya yelled back.
I heard a knock on my door notifying me that Angelica was here . I invited her here for dinner to tell her everything. I walk up to the door to see my girl who keeps a smile on my face .
"Hey baby , you look beautiful," I kissed her cheek as she started to blush .
"Thank you baby , where the little princess? I have a gift for my girl ."
"She's upstairs doing- " as soon as I was about to tell her I heard little footsteps running downstairs & yelled Angelica name . I watched my baby girl jump in her arms as she spun Daya around . I couldn't help but smile at the both of them because how strong my baby girl is . She lost her mother at a young age and still have her mothers bubbly personality. The fact she accepted Angelica makes me happy .
"Sorry to break up the reunion but there is dinner on the table waiting to be devoured," I said.
"Oh baby , you always hungry fat self" Angelica said as Daya laughed .
We spent a good time at the dinner table shared a couple of funny stories, laughs , and smiles just being a happy family . I remember doing this with Tiara, ugh how much I miss her so much. Thinking of her brought me back to reality of Angelica coming in the first place . It's time to tell her about my wife .

The Truth .......

"Angelica , baby I have something I need to tell you that I haven't talked about to you. " She gave me a worried look & stared in my eyes . I looked at Daya who gave me a reassuring smile & I spot the grey gust . I knew she was here to guide me through this .
"What is it baby? Are you okay ?"
"Baby it's about Daya's mother , my wife , Tiara"
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
She gave me her full attention and listened to what I have to say .
"Baby , Tiara is Zendaya's mother & is my wife . She died from cancer not too long ago and the hurt / pain is still fresh. She was my first love , my first everything , and the girl I gave my whole heart to. You wonder who the statue is in the back room , well that is her. I had it made, so I can always have her close to me . Her birthday and dying date is graved into the stone. It's still hard for me to deal with because I did her wrong in so many ways . I use to hit her , be disrespectful towards her , and put her into a hospital. I still regret doing that to her because that day I almost lost her over what I caused. I always blame myself for her death because I gave her a very hard time , but I also had a drinking problem . I fixed it just for her , Angelica I still love my wife. She comes to me and helps me deal with her death . I don't want you to be scared , but turn around and look up at the ceiling. "
She looked up at the ceiling ,seen the grey gust , and screamed .
"Omg , what is that?!!!"
"Baby, that's her. She's always been here with me. This was our house that we bought together and had our first baby raised here. She never left , don't be scared just look. "
Me, Daya, and Angelica looked at the grey gust as the light started coming down from it . I knew she was coming and looked towards Angelica to see a shocking face . I look back at the grey gust and seen those beautiful wings flown down towards us , there she was my beautiful wife standing before us.
"Omg Chresanto , she's beautiful," Angelica said.
"Yes , yes she is. Say hey to my beautiful wife and the mother of my child , Tiara aka Mrs. August."

Angelica Pov
I looked at Chresanto wife and she was so breathtaking. I teared up a little bit just because I didn't know her I surely wish I did. Now I understand Zendaya behavior when she met me , Chres always disappearing, the room , and the statue. I look eye to eye with his wife . She started walking towards me with her hand out for me to grab . I grabbed her hand and she said "Hi Ms. Angelica. It's Very Nice To Meet You. I'm Sure This Is Still Shocking , But I Have Always Been Here To Look Over My Family . I'm Very Happy Chresanto Took My Advice To Live His Life . You Are A Very Intelligent Girl Please Keep Him Happy . I Will Always Be Here And I'm Never Far Away .
Daya, Treat Her Right Okay. Mommy Loves You
Chres I Am Proud Of You Baby, You Know Your Always In My Heart , But This Woman Loves You And You Need Her . She's Going To Help You . I Have To Go Now , But I'm Not Far Away. I'm Only A Prayer A Way. "
I watched as she blew us a kiss and waved goodbye . I looked at Daya & Chres they both were holding each other in tears . I walked over to them with tears in my eyes and watched as Mrs. August walk into the light till it turn into a grey gust than it was gone .
Shocked wouldn't even be the words how I am feeling right now , but I also feel amazed & loved because I am accepted by his wife. She is so beautiful, her long brown hair , her white gown & her spark wings . It brought joy in me .
"Chres Daya, that was beautiful. I will always be here . I'm happy you told me and showed me this. " I said to Chres and Daya. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and hugged them both while tears streamed down my eyes.

"The beautiful thing about a beautiful angel coming to you is being accepted. The truth has been told" -goofycakes

🙌🙏🙏🙏 , hello . I am back sorry I haven't updated . I have been dealing with a sickness that I've been fighting for 2 months now. I love you guys , show love . 💕😍♥️💋💋