Will You.....

Recap -The Girls Brought Her To A Destination For Her Birthday, Mindless Behavior Sings While Roc Came & Gave Her Gifts Then He Have Something To Tell Her

Roc - Baby We've Been Through Great Times This Year In Our Relationship, You Are My Heart, My Soul,My Other Half, My Everything When Your Far Away From I Feel Incomplete You Make Me The Best Man I Am Today, You Have Done So Much Baby, I Love You With All My Heart, I Will Promise To Cherish And Treat You Like A Woman You Are, You Are The Beautiful Girl I Have Ever Seen Soo With That Being Said *long pause &gets on one knee * Tiara Will You Do The Honor Of Being My Beautiful Wife?

From Then Tiara Was In Tears Crying, And Holding Her Hand To Her Mouth She Couldn't Believe The Man Who She Was So Inlove With, Her Crush, Her Other Half Is Proposing To Her She Didn't Know What To Do

Tiara -Omggggg Yesss Yessss, Yess Baby I'll Be Your Wife

Roc Smiled From Ear To Ear Put The Big Diamond Ring On Her Finger, Hugged Kissed And Swung Her Around Both Of There Family Was Happy For The Both People Clapping Taking Pics, Talking To The Wonderful Engaged Couple.

All The Girls Ran Up To Tiara Admiring Her Ring Full Of Real Diamonds, She Still Could'nt Believe She Was Getting Married, Cassie And Leah Already Talking About Being Bridesmaids & Stuff. Then Roc Came Over To Talk To His Beautiful Fiance

Roc-Baby Im So Happy I Have My Lovely Lady Right Here ,I Love You Baby

Tiara I Love You Too,Your My World

They Kiss Passionately And Looked Each Other In The Eyes ,They Couldnt Help But Smile.

Roc- Lovely Lady Would You Like To Dance?

Tiara- Of Course I Will

The Song Always Be My Baby By Mariah Carey Blasted Through The Speakers Roc Knew That Was Her Favorite Singer And When She Heard It ,She Sung To Roc The Whole Time As They Hit The Chorus Together While They Slow Dance Until They Brought Out Tiara's Cake It Was Big And It Said Tiara 21 Birthday That Showed A Picture Of Her On The Cake, It Was Pink With Pearls Decorated. Everybody Walked Over To The Table While Roc Pulled A Chair For Her To Sit Down In, They Sung Happy Birthday, She Did A Wish & Blew Her Candles Out ,The Family And Friends Cheered While Roc Kissed Her And Fed Her Some Cake As She Fed Him,People Aw And Taking Lots Of Pictures They Went On The Dance Floor And Dance All Night,Roc And Tiara Went Home To There House Roc Decided To Drive Since Tiara Went To Sleep On His Shoulder, He Looked Over And Couldn't Help But To Stare How Beautiful She Was The Way The Moonlight Will Shine On Her Beautiful Face ,When They Finally Got Home He Picked Up Tiara Bridal Style And Lay Her In Bed He Took Of Her Shoes Then Her Jewlery He Slipped Off Her Dress And Put Shorts And A Shirt On, Tucked Her In Bed And Kissed Her Cheek. He Did The Same For Himself And Cuddle Close To Her As They Both Fell In A Deep Sleep.

Next Chapter Coming Soon