Courting -2

Zoya's pov
It was around 12am and I was coming back from my friend's house,  I was all alone walking on the dark street.
Then all of a sudden I felt a presence behind me.I was hella scared. I tried calling someone. Shit!  My phone is switched off.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands, grabbing my both hands and pinning me to the nearest wall. His one hand grabbed and pinned both of my hands on top and his second one was on my mouth.
"What are you doing here alone at this time baby girl? "

I tried freeing myself from his grip but failed.

"Shh! Don't even try baby girl, tonight, no one can save you from me

"Shh! Don't even try baby girl, tonight, no one can save you from me. "He ended his sentence with a devilish laugh.

Tears started flowing non stop from my eyes. It seems like it's my end

He suddenly carried me in his arms and put me in a car. He closed the door and was about to sit in the car but someone came from back and hit him harshly making him fall on the ground. The person started beating the shit out of him. It all seemed like a fight in the movies where a hero and a villan fights.

I quickly,  without wasting any second  got out of the car and saw a wooden stick around there,  I quickly took it and smashed it on the person's head from behind.
He crouched down holding his head and started wincing in pain.

The person who saved me, quickly held my hand and took me away from him. We both ran holding our hands.

Soon the rain started and I saw my house already came. We both stood there on the gate, facing each other.

Suddenly, We hugged each other and I started crying because of overwhelmed emotions. I cried and sobbed harder. Meanwhile the person patted my back.

"T-T-Thank y-You So M-much Jisoo"
"I-I cannot find words To- to thank you-"

"Shh! It's okay Zoya"

____________________
Next day~

Jisoo was walking towards her class when she was stopped by someone unexpected. Zoya

Zoya held her hand and said, "Jisooyaa, I am sorry I am soo sorry  I know I am not worthy of your forgiveness but please give me a chance. I really miss the time we were partners in crime, besties. But I don't know why and how, I slowly started to envy you because of your literally everything like looks,  marks,  sports and EVERYTHING. I used to hear many people saying that I am just with you to be popular and everything. So eventually my envy towards you turned into Hatred. I started hating you.  But yesterday night, I realized, in all this, You did nothing wrong. Infact you were always there for me in my hard times,  but stupid me never realised that you were never at fault. I just wanna say sorry jisooyaa, and ask if we can go back to how we used to be? besties?Partners in crime? "

Jisoo smiled sweetly and hugged her.
"It's okay Zoe, Everyone makes mistakes. "

Zoya smiled at her calling her with her nickname again.
They walked together in the class.
Everyone in the class, were shocked by seeing those two coming together holding hands.
______________

It was break time _

It was break time when Jisoo went to Taehyung again. This time, she held a cake which she baked herself specially for him.

Just like everyday,  She saw him sitting alone on a table eating dinner.
She was about to go towards him when she saw a girl came and sat infront of him.
She was utterly shocked. She never saw him with anyone except her and zoya. And how can he make a friend immediately? That too a girl?

What if she- NOO NOO NO!!!! Think positive sooyaa!

She took a deep breath and went towards him.

A forced smile crept on her face seeing them both holding hands too.

"Hi Tae!" She said.

Taehyung groaned and replied, "Argh!  Now what Jisoo!? Can't you see I am busy with my girlfriend? Oh right I didn't introduce her to you properly, This is my girlfriend, Eva. And I hope you will not bother me anymore, So now you better Fuck off and never show your stutty face again. "

Eva-

Eva-

As soon as She heard Taehyung's words, She froze, Her hands started shaking, as a result, the cake fell down. Tears started flowing non stop from her eyes. She quickly ran away from there crying non stop. She went to the rest room and cried her heart out. Her face became pale.

After some time, she gathered herself, wiped her tears and went her classroom

After some time, she gathered herself, wiped her tears and went her classroom.  She took her bag and started leaving only to be stopped by Zoya.
"Jisooya? What happened!? Why are you leaving so early?And wait- YOU CRIED!!?? WH-"

"Nothing Zoya, I-I just ain't feeling well. "
She said and left without letting her say a word more.