six.

"You are a darkskin goddess. What the hell." Brea exclaimed at the sight of me coming out of her bathroom. I was currently at her house getting dressed for this party, that I just majorly got nervous for about twenty minutes ago. I told my parents that I was staying the night over Brea's house, and they bought it. Of course they had to talk to Brea's mom first, but everything was fine afterwards. Her mother was so cool though. She knew that we were going to a party tonight, and she didn't mind as long as we were back in by three in the morning. She told us that she was our age before, and understood the partying concept, just as long as we focused on school and didn't let the partying life take over our life. One more thing she said that killed me in laughter was..the number one rule of partying, if you're drinking and the cops bust the party, run out the back doors and don't get caught.

"And you're a light skin goddess. Look at you! You look so good without glasses!" I tell her. Brea's new contact lenses came in today right after school, and she looks good. They were clear, but just the fact that she wasn't wearing the glasses was like woah. She was dressed in a white long sleeve, tight fitting dress accompanied by red plumps. Her curly hair was straightened with a part down the middle and hair tucked behind her ears. She looked like a legit celebrity. Khayman better be all over her tonight, or I'm taking him out myself. Physically. Brea doesn't know that though.
My hair was still purple, but in curly and long. I wore a black dress that had a slit on the right side showing a lot thigh, that wasn't already showing. Then, the dress was sleeveless and attached to my body over the shoulders. It was accompanied by black plumps as well. I'm always wearing black, like my soul.

Just kidding.

Black was my favorite color, though. It just looked good with any and everything, well besides navy blue.

Brea smiled and looked in the mirror, "I do, don't I?"

"Yes!"

"Are you ready to make Hayley mad or what?" She questioned.

I frowned, "I am not ready for this."

Brea's shoulders dropped, "Are you still nervous?"

I nodded my head. Brea held her index, while she walked over to her purse. She rummaged in it, then pulled out a pink flask.

I tilted my head, "That's not what I think it is, is it?"

"Honey, of course it is alcohol. Have some..take four or five sips before we get there to loosen up your nerves. Then take one last sip when we're there so they don't come back. It works every time for me." She explains, handing it to me.

I open the cap, and look inside seeing a clear substance. I held it up to my nose, waving it back and forward to catch a whiff. Brea rolled her eyes, and just waited patiently for me. I put it to my lips, and tilted it back getting the explosive, taste bud tingle feeling on my tongue. I cringed, trying to smile at the same time as the liquid rested on my tongue. I finally swallowed, my inside chest warming up quickly.

"Vodka?" I ask, voice barely audible.

"Gin." She smiles, taking a sip. "I told you take a sip, not a gulp. That's why you're dying right now."