fifteen.

I sat in the auditorium with the rest of the Seniors, listening to the mini announcement they had to announce. I was slumped in the chair, tired and bored. I honestly could care less about our Football Homecoming, float building, pep rally ideas, and spirit week.
We were the seniors so we had to come up with majority of the ideas. I thought student council was responsible for all of that, but I guess Private schools were different with that.

It was a Wednesday early morning, and I consisted of my Nike leggings, with a zip up, considering it was cold as hell in our school due to the air conditioning that we thankfully have.
I was sitting by two peers that were in my first hour, when I'd much rather sit next to my crew. Speaking of my crew, someone who was in it, has not even spoken to me since Saturday, Kelly. I haven't attempted to speak with him either, even though I should because I wanted to.
If he was still upset about the dilemma that occurred, then he would be crowned biggest baby in America, because it's not that serious.

"Next weekend, instead of the Seniors attending the Homecoming dance, we have arranged a trip over the weekend to Cowabunga Bay Water Park!" Principal Miller announced.

Everyone in the audience broke out into cheers. I started laughing, and sat up to catch eyes with Brea. Once I found her rows above me, we smiled, and gave each other the look.

"What are we, ten? This is childish." A student beside me, asked.

I shot my attention over to him, "What are you, fifty? Live a little, and don't be so quick to want to grow up and be extra mature. We are still teenagers, so chill."

He shot me a glare, and fixed his glasses, crossing his arms in his seat.

Brat.

I turned back around in my seat, as the principal told us to settle down. Once he realized our senior class wasn't going to settle down, he laughed into the mic, looking at the secretary with a smile, then shrugged.

"I have nothing else to say, so forget it. You all are dismissed."

I stood up, and stood in a line behind everyone else as they exited the row, one by one. I wasted no time in getting out out if the crowded row, and bumped into a strong body, while doing so.

I looked up meeting the eyes of Kelly. I sheepishly smiled, and his facial expression remained unreadable.

"Hey." I chirp out.

He nods his head, "What's up?"

I nudge his arm, "Are you excited?"

He shrugs, "Sure, I guess."

"Kelly, I didn't invite them!" I blurt out.

A few peers around us raise an eyebrow giving us a questioning look. I roll my eyes at how dumb, I just made myself look.

"I know."

"So, please stop being mad at me because it's not fair. If I tell you something, I mean it, and I wouldn't-wait. You know?"

He nods slowly.

I throw my hands out, "So, you got mad because...?"

"I found out later that night that my mom invited them. Brea called asking where I was since I didnt answer my cell. My mom didn't know it was just supposed to be us, so she told them to stop by."