Getting rid of him

Foxys POV
I thought of a plan that will make toy bonnie leave toy Chica once and for all. And yes there will be a funeral. Im just waiting for the right moment.Right now I'm in meh cave.Waiting for him to come or when he's wondering around alone.
Muwahaha
Toy Bonnie's POV
Toy Chica told me all about the talk yesterday.I bet if I tell Foxy the truth he'll love Toy Chica even more because she only did this because she loved him and wanted to see if he loved her back without telling him yet.When Foxy confronted her twice is a sign he really does like her.Now here I am.Heading to the cove.Toy Chica doesn't know I'm going to tell him.Tomarrow he'll find out.I'm close to his cove.
But I stopped when I heard him laughing evil.
"Toy Bonnie...Yer dead.I need to get rid of yeh and it will be meh pleasure destroying yeh...Ripping yer wires with meh hook and meh digging into yer power center and crushing it and ripping yer head off with meh teeth"
....
Oh no
I need to get Toy Chica.
He's going to destroy me!
I ran.I ran as fast as I could but I felt something medal on my shoulder.
"Where do yer think yer going mate"
Foxy looked different... Full of death and evil.
"F-foxy please d-dont destroy me" I pleaded
"I wish it didn't have to be this way"
He threw me on the floor with his hook.
"Believe meh.I really don't want to do this" he puts on a evil grin.
I closed my eyes waiting for the worst.
He hesitated for a second.Then I felt his hook digging on metal body.
I was to scared to do anything.I tried getting up but he pushed me down with his foot."yer not going anywhere" he says.
He went in his cove really quick and came out with his pirate sword."this will be handy" he says looking at me.
He whammed me over and over.I could feel him ripping through me.
Then it stopped.
Toy Chica pov
Everyone was at the back room.Except Foxy and Toy Bonnie.I thought it was weird.I went looking and went to the party room and saw Toy Bonnie on the ground with Foxy hitting him with a sword over and over.Foxys eyes were bright red.I reacted fast and got in the way.and because of that.He accidentally hit me really hard that I fell to the ground.
He looked at me shocked.He dropped his sword then looked at Toy Bonnie then at me then back at him then me.His eyes went back to yellow.He stepped back full of fear."i-im sorry"
He got the sword and...
Put it in him.Hitting his power center.I was shocked, scared,and sad
"I love you...Toy Chica"
He says with sadness.He closed his eyes and fell to the ground.
I find to see Toy Bonnie had left.I rushed over to Foxy."Foxy...n-no don't d-die"
"AHH" I screamed out of frustration. Foxys head was on my lap.Freddy came in and saw Foxy."I'll take care if him" he tried grabbing Foxy but I held on to him.I didn't want to let go."i-its to late" he still got Foxy and went into his work shop.
3 hours passed.
"I'm not sure he'll wake up.But we could only hope" Freddy said sadly and left.
This can't be happening.
I see Toy Bonnie coming to me."Thanks for saving me.Freddy fixed me up.and I'm sorry about...Foxy" he said
"Hes not dead...I hope.Freddy said that he might or might not wake up" I said.He nods then left.
I ran to Foxys cove and stayed there for the rest of the night.Thinking about Foxy.

Omg that was sad.no reason to celebrate.Sad party.
Jk don't be gloomy.As much as I want to spoil it I won't.Alright maybe just a little.But if you don't want a spoiler u suggest you skip this.Let's just say.Toy Chica WILL have her man/Foxy.
Omg I gave out the whole thing SORRY
Haha luv u fnafers
Bieee
❤✌