Chapter 20

Tris POV

I turn on the news to see if there's and any news about Tobias

*BREAKING NEWS*

"Pop star Four, is in critical condition at the hospital this morning after last nights incident at his concert in Chicago. If you haven't seen the video yet, here it is." The video from last night starts playing and I can't watch it so I change the channel.

"The famous singer Four is alive. This was just confirmed by his manager." He's alive. I run to grab my keys and hop in the car. I don't care if I'm in my pajamas. I need to see him.

I turn on the radio trying to find more info about Tobias. All of a sudden I hear Zeke's voice "He left a year in a half ago. The reason he left Chicago was the love of his life loved someone else. I found this video in his room when I found out he left."

"Hey, if you're watching this, that means you've read the note and I'm gone. Please show this to beep. Hey beep. I just wanted you to know that I love you. I'll always love you. Hopefully I can see you again one day. Remember that night I took you on that picnic in the meadow. Well, on the way back to my house I heard a scream. Your scream. I ran to where it came from and saw you talking to beep with a brunette next to him. Your exact words were" "I thought you cared for me!! I thought you liked me. I love you. Your broke my heart. I thought that date meant something to you" " I will never forget you beep. I love you with all my heart. Have a happy life. Please don't forget about me." His voice. His perfect voice. Tobias.

I hear Zeke again. "The beeps were in place of names he said." "Thank you Zeke, we will keep in touch." The reporter stated.

Why didn't Zeke ever show me that video.

The next minute is a blur. All I remember is crying my heart out, hearing a car honk at me, and bright lights. I know what's happening and I don't care. If Tobias is dead then I might as well be too.

BANG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. Sorry it's short. My family was visiting and I was spending time with them.