Chapter 21: late night phone call

~~~* hiiiii! Sorry it took so long to update. And sorry its kinda short. Its really just a filler chapter. But i hope you like it :)*~~~

I woke up to the sound of nyler barking at something.

"What is it buddy?" I noticed that my phone was buzzing on the bedside table. I pulled out of Nialls arms causing him to wake up. "Who could be calling this early?" I asked annoyed.

"Answer it in case its one of the boys." He said sitting up.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Skyler?" I could tell by the voice who it was right away.

"Yes. What do you want mom? Do you realize that its 2am here?"

"I know what time it is."

"Great. Why are you calling then."

"I just wanted to let you know i fucking hate you and everything that has happened is all your fault. You are a worthless piece of shit that never deserves to be happy in life. And i cant wait for the moment when you realize that your little boyfriend doesn't love you. Your just a charity case to him. He will never love you. He could never love you. He just pittys you. Your such a weak ungrateful bitch i-" Niall ripped the phone from my hands furiously.

"I want you to listen to me clearly because I'm only saying this once. You don't know a damn thing about Skyler and you never will. YOU are the one who is to be blamed. YOU are the one that is a worthless piece of shit. YOU are the one who could and will never be loved. I love Skyker more than anything. And not because she is a charity case or because i pitty her. She is my life my everything. I'm sorry you will never be able to experience that. Skyler is your daughter and i don't understand how you can treat her the way you do after everything she has been through. And she is probably the strongest person i have ever met in my life. Its you who is weak and ungrateful. Please stop calling and leave us alone. Its me who you will be dealing with. Good luck with your life." Niall put the phone on the table and clasped his hands behind his head breathing heavily.

"Ni-"

"Just give me a sec babe." He said cutting me off. After a few minutes Nialls breathing became normal. I leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth while climbing onto his lap straddling him. I wrapped arms around his neck.

"You good?" I asked making sure he was calm.

"Yea I'm good. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. Did...did you really mean everything that you said?" He looked at me like i was insane.

"Of course i did. I love you more than anything. Your my world. Your the strongest person that i know. Saying i love you doesn't even feel like enough to explain to you how much i do love you."

"How did i get so lucky to get you?" I asked completely serious.

"I ask my self that same question everyday."

"I love. More than anything. Your perfect in every way possible. Even your flaws and habits...they are perfect. I cant believe that i found you. I honestly dint know where i would be with out you. You are my world, my everything." I said kissing him, i leand back and looked at him. "My voice my reason to be you life your love..." i said smiling.

"Haha. Shut up looser."

"No you shut up...you you leprechaun."

"Good one."

"I know." I said winking.

"Can i kiss you now?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Hmmm...i don't think s-" he cut me off smashing his lips to mine. I pulled away laughing. "Umm...ow. i think you knocked a tooth ." Niall started laughing.

"Sorry." He said trying to hold in his laugh.

"No your not." I said sticking my tounge out.

"No, not really."

"Haha. I hate you." I said jokingly.

"No you don't."

"I know."

"Now im going to kiss you. Are you prepared this time?" He asked making fun of me.

"Yes."

"Good." He said putting his hand on the back of my neck pulling me to him kissing me softer this time. I ran my hands through his hair lightly pulling causing him to let out a moan.

After a few more minutes he pulled away. "We should stop now before we loose control."

"I don't want to stop." I said kissing his neck.

"Sky...not now." He begged.

"Why not?"

"I want it to be special the first time. I've told you. Not a heat of the moment thing. I want it to be perfect. It needs to be perfect."

"Ughhhhh. Fine." I rolled off of him and layed down. He pulled me to his chest kissing my head.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Yea yea. I love you too." I said turning to kiss him.

"Night babe."

"Night."