Chapter 4

L: Lookie here, it's me again! I know this is supposed to be azalaya's chapter buuuuut she's lost her inspiration currently and is very busy with Broken Darkness soooooo I'm taking over for this chapter. Sorry if it sucks!!
Pic is of Angel

Song for this Chapter-- Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie

Enjoy! Comment! Vote!

Liana

That bitch! Leaving me alone with a guy? How dare she?! Not just that, she shoved me into him!! I could strangle that skinny skank neck!

"Hey, are you alright?" Angel asks.

He hasn't stepped away. I'm still right up on him, aren't I?

I look up to see his face inches from mine and I scurry back with a squeak.

What was that that Buffy said? Smile...stand up straight...hip to the side?

I'm trying to master everything she's told me all at once and I'm pretty sure I look like a dying cantaloupe. She said something was important...Damn it, I forgot! I'm going to die in here....

"Are you sure you're okay? You look like you hurt your hip."

I glare at him, sticking out my tongue. I'm half-tempted to march up those stairs, rip Buffy from her boy toy, and demand that she drive me home. Then I remember that to do that, I'd have to see her all...and with...BLEH! Okay so I'm not doing that. Any other ideas? No? What kinda brain are you?!

"Liana?"

"What?!"

I didn't mean to yell at him, I swear! I'm just so frustrated...

"Why don't I go get us some drinks?"

Without waiting for an answer, he jogs off to find the kitchen. I smack my forehead, angry at myself for scaring him off and angry at Buffy - that whore - for dragging me out here and ABANDONING ME!!!

But I guess technically she did give me advice...If I could only remember...

________________________

It was not to drink. That's *hiccups* that's what she said.

  Who? Stupid  says what?

  Wait what?

  Dang it! Now I'm stupid! I hate this game....

  "Liana are you okay?"

  I whip my head around, forgetting for a second that I was in a large crowd. Who said my name?

  Through my blurry, wavering vision, I see a tall guy looking down at me. He looks familiar.

  "Do I, *hiccup* do I knowww you?" I ask, hands on my hips.

  "Maybe you've had a bit too much..."

  "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"I yell, trying to do the screamo. I think that sounded pretty good of you ask me. But hey, I'm drunk sooo, maybe my opinion isn't the best.

  "Hahaha, you look funny," I giggle, pointing at the guy's blurred face. Little did I know I was pointing at a random wall. Man this stuff really messes you up. Don't drink kids. It's not fun. Except that I THINK I'M WALKING ON AIR OH MY GOD I'M FLYING!!

  What do I do? Hehe, what would you do for a Klondike bar? Don't even lie, you sang it!

  Who am I talking to? I don't have fans.

  "Liana? Okay, I'm going to get Buffy," says tall, blurry face guy.

  Isn't there a song that goes like that?